Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Yo Riq ass was a lil shook bout Noma offing her ex, Effie fine ass just looked at him like

ariana-grande-and-what-about-it.gif

:russ: Riq bout to head thump Effie ala his ol man for lying? Or what he finna do now that he know his broad a savage? :pachaha:

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Good episode, some of these episodes do feel like an episode of scoobie doo.

:dwillhuh: how are they eating "sancocho" with Forks :dahell: its a Goddamn stew.

:dead: at Mary J acting swinging her arms when arguing with lorenzo like she performing at the superbowl
giphy.gif

I love this shyttttttt. Watching this show Its like fukking a bad broad with an average face. But the head is great and she a good cook so you don't mind taking her out in public

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So Noma making them pull Mission Impossible games like Jason did with Ghost and Tommy? :mjlol:

I guess they gonna keep throwing cheap shots at Ghost? :beli:

OG Power had titties galore, no shortage of chicks getting naked for the hell of it....but now every episode I gotta fast forward all that fakkit shyt with Dru thanks to Courtney Kemp. :scust::francis: Yes we get it, he's gay. LGBTQ being represented and all that. Congratulations. Point made. :comeon:

Tariq calling Noma a savage like he's any better. :mjlol:

Saxe caught feelings and was simping way too hard for that broad when Stevie Wonder could see she didn't give a fukk about him from the jump.

RIP
Lorenzo

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Man if Tariq bushes Effie for Lauren goofy ass:beli:

Effie is badder and she sees a life after the drug game. So she really not like Tasha and wants to stay in the shyt forever.

Lauren a straight up informant, but I do feel she isn’t going to tell in Tariq.

I can see Cane scooping Effie , if Tariq leaves her. This really might’ve Canes come up season:wow:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Tariq so privileged:mjlol: I love how they’re emphasizing his spoiled upbringing this season.

Nikka chosed to be a gangster.

Trust fund baby gangster:mjlit:

Nona and her Geoffrey from fresh prince looking sidekick are annoying.

Rip to that pit bull face looking muthafukka Lorenzo:mjcry: damn papi went out bad. He had it coming.

Monet a evil bytch