Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I know its been said time and time again but u REALLY got to turn your brain off to enjoy this show. But once you do this shyt is :banderas:

So Tommy drove from Chicago to NY back to Chicago in the same car in a city he's supposed to be dead in?

Cane is so jealous of Riq it's comical. Effie still choosing Riq over him was that shyt that makes the soul burn slow.

I'm a fan of everyone turning their back on Riq at the end. I'm a bigger fan of Brayden standing tall!

Monet is the curveball here. If she is still alive aint no way Riq should survive going up against Mona and Monet.

Lauren cute ass won't be missed honestly.

Bring back that Tate spinoff.
I think Kate is going to be the catalyst in getting Tommy to join in on the war against Mona/Monet. I also think that some of it will solve itself if Monet is still alive as there's no way that both of them can exist in the same space. 2-Bit might want to ditch Tariq's car before he ends up catching a stray as well.

The Saxe swerve makes no sense and completely undermines his entire character on the show, but that's a discussion for when we can post open spoilers.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Damn power Reddit private

Man I read the spoilers but..

Does my dog cane survive? I see y’all saying Lauren won’t be missed who killed her? Fukk it just say what happened STARZ stay gettin episodes leaked

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think Kate is going to be the catalyst in getting Tommy to join in on the war against Mona/Monet. I also think that some of it will solve itself if Monet is still alive as there's no way that both of them can exist in the same space. 2-Bit might want to ditch Tariq's car before he ends up catching a stray as well.

The Saxe swerve makes no sense and completely undermines his entire character on the show, but that's a discussion for when we can post open spoilers.
Saxe sending a letter to Monet and 2 Bit makes no sense at all. Why the hell would he risk putting Tash, the grandma and especially the daughter in danger.
The letter to Monet saying Riq working with the feds makes sense, but not dropping the witness location.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Saxe sending a letter to Monet and 2 Bit makes no sense at all. Why the hell would he risk putting Tash, the grandma and especially the daughter in danger.
The letter to Monet saying Riq working with the feds makes sense, but not dropping the witness location.

Especially since the show has has never shown any kind of inclination that Saxe has been willing to intentionally get innocent people killed just to get revenge on his behalf. I see why they were complaining on the podcast as his death was essentially just plot convenience to bring Tommy back into the picture and set up season 4 in the process.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Every last one of them. I was rooting for Diana but she’s just like the rest of em :hhh:

They really got me rooting for Tariq ass now
But real spill they don't even have no muscle. When do you ever see a squad or spots where their moving the work. They looking weak as fuk to me mane

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Me going through this thread seeing the “spoiler” tag and resisting the urge to look..

nervous-childishgambino.gif