Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Already know i’ll be spoiled on hee or social media so

PM ME BREHS :damn:
nikka on facebook spoiled the hell outta shyt, bytch ass nikka gonna end the post with "I know it aint out yet, but if you got firestick you can watch it"
Like why the fukk would you rush to facebook to spoil shyt knowing most aint watched it :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka on facebook spoiled the hell outta shyt, bytch ass nikka gonna end the post with "I know it aint out yet, but if you got firestick you can watch it"
Like why the fukk would you rush to facebook to spoil shyt knowing most aint watched it :francis:
Niccas in here doing the same :snoop:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
At first, I thought this took place before Force but Tommy really drove from Chicago to NY to try to kill Tasha :dead:

Damn them Tejadas ain’t shyt, and Diana ain’t no different than the rest of em, Tariq should’ve known better than to trust them and Effie

Brayden finally grew a set

Ima miss Lauren’s fine ass :francis:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
At first, I thought this took place before Force but Tommy really drove from Chicago to NY to try to kill Tasha :dead:

Damn them Tejadas ain’t shyt, and Diana ain’t no different than the rest of em, Tariq should’ve known better than to trust them and Effie

Brayden finally grew a set

Ima miss Lauren’s fine ass :francis:
the episodes leaked?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I know its been said time and time again but u REALLY got to turn your brain off to enjoy this show. But once you do this shyt is :banderas:

So Tommy drove from Chicago to NY back to Chicago in the same car in a city he's supposed to be dead in?

Since when did Saxe openly put innocent people in danger? He would risk Yaz life just for revenge? You can tell his death was 100% for plot relevancy and I can see why the actor is a little putoff with how he went out. Still shoutout to a Power OG!

Cane is so jealous of Riq it's comical. Effie still choosing Riq over him was that shyt that makes the soul burn slow.

I'm a fan of everyone turning their back on Riq at the end. I'm a bigger fan of Brayden standing tall!

I was rooting for Diana but that entire family has got to go. Makes no damn sense I'm over here rooting for Tariq but we here now.

Monet is the curveball here. If she is still alive aint no way Riq should survive going up against Mona and Monet.

Lauren cute ass won't be missed honestly.

That ending shot was vintage Power. Pay these writers whatever they asking for man!

Bring back that Tate spinoff.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know its been said time and time again but u REALLY got to turn your brain off to enjoy this show. But once you do this shyt is :banderas:

So Tommy drove from Chicago to NY back to Chicago in the same car in a city he's supposed to be dead in?

Cane is so jealous of Riq it's comical. Effie still choosing Riq over him was that shyt that makes the soul burn slow.

I'm a fan of everyone turning their back on Riq at the end. I'm a bigger fan of Brayden standing tall!

Monet is the curveball here. If she is still alive aint no way Riq should survive going up against Mona and Monet.

Lauren cute ass won't be missed honestly.

Bring back that Tate spinoff.

havent watched yet but I think a Tate/Meth/Brayden fam firm show of Corporate and Political fukkery would be great lol. Tariq don't do shyt outside of power really so even minimizing him to appear every so often wouldn't be a big deal since it would be weird to have a season and Tariq and Brayden don't appear, but maybe just make the POV from the other characters.