Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Milgrim iq matches them 2 morons jabari and zeek. All that deep philosophising just to get jedi mind tricked by a kid lmao.

Book smart....no common sense or street smarts.

Tariq has both, as does Davis (Meth) and Tate. Most people aren't gonna think straight in street situations. Davis clearly did dirt before because he took Cane putting a gun to his head like a 20 year veteran and Tate is obviously a demon in a suit :demonic: nikka stepped to Ghost regularly with no fukks given.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Book smart....no common sense or street smarts.

Tariq has both, as does Davis (Meth) and Tate. Most people aren't gonna think straight in street situations. Davis clearly did dirt before because he took Cane putting a gun to his head like a 20 year veteran and Tate is obviously a demon in a suit :demonic: nikka stepped to Ghost regularly with no fukks given.
Wouldn’t mind a spin-off with them two somehow. I don’t think Davis could carry a whole show dolo. Tate could

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Wouldn’t mind a spin-off with them two somehow. I don’t think Davis could carry a whole show dolo. Tate could
Like i said earlier…the events in this show is setting up for “Book V: Influence.”

Tate and Davis are going to run for office. And “Influence” is going to show how far they are willing to go to win. It’s gonna be the “Power” version of “House Of Cards.” I can’t wait :blessed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How simple is it to get someone's birth certificate irl?... :patrice:

If you're immediate family (which Diana obviously is), then it would have been very easy to get his birth certificate. I've done it before for my siblings in the past. All you gotta do is call in advance and then go up to the records place to get it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:manny: They could have fast forward 3 days ahead :mjlol:

Depending on where the records are being kept and how the drive is, it’s theoretically possible she could have done it same day :mjlol:

Mine is in downtown Memphis so I could easily make the drive and get it within an hour :yeshrug:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Depending on where the records are being kept and how the drive is, it’s theoretically possible she could have done it same day :mjlol:

Mine is in downtown Memphis so I could easily make the drive and get it within an hour :yeshrug:

I realized a long time ago, u can’t take any of the power series writing as a think tank

just enjoy the fukkery