Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
gay scenes aside, dru is what i like to see in a gay character no homo. every time on tv they make black males gay and subservient/feminine to white dudes and shyt. at least dru with the shyts
True, I thought when Cane mentioned his boyfriend last episode that Larenzo didn't know and was gonna flip out but he clearly been knew dru was gay.

Probably cool with it cause Dru not out here on that attention whore gay shyt

yo-does-this-shirt-make-me-look-gay-how-about-now-quote-1.jpg

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
He only killed 2 people right? Loudmouth that was talking to Cane and Chef. The latter is still a mystery as to why.

I honestly think it was a hail mary by Mecca to kill Chef in front of Cane, to see if Cane could see, that he knew and always knew.

But ultimately Mecca sees Cane is too dumb.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How the fukk does Tariq’s trial get fast tracked to court when something like this would normally take months?

Cop killer, Power fukkery

How the fukk you grow up thinking you 4 whole years younger than you really are maybe he really is a retard

exactly. because talking to other kids they would soon realize that something is off...especially in Kindergarten

for instance a 12 year old my start talking about masturbation and shyt. his friends would be like wtf??

Been telling you that nikka slow as molasses in January

Got a feeling Davis gonna go out like Proctor.

Folks aint gonna keep letting him hold money over their head.

Show suicide. He's the best thing on the show, and I say that completely aside from being a Meth/Wu fan. He's killing it.

Hell, if the Tejadas don'tget wiped out, I hope he represents them, too.

How can you not know you are older than everyone else? This nikka Freeky Zeekey would've been a whole third grader in kindergarten. He was born in the USA, he's never seen his birth certificate? He would need his social security number to apply to school. It literally don't make any sense.

Fakeable, and after the first time, the rest just goes along.

Not getting your culo blasted will fix that constipation!
Fixed:mjlol:

:dame::dame::dame: