Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:what: shyt got nothing to do with her being light skinned, effie might not have big yitties but thats literally the only thing diana has over her, they dont show it on the show but she has ass and its fatter than dianas

absolutely not, her body is basura ese

:mjlol:

she did an IG video within past few months to confirm it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
absolutely not, her body is basura ese

she did an IG video within past few months to confirm it

iunno...ive always cared more about a girls face than her body parts.

id wife a girl with some B cups and a small ass as long as shes a bit curvy and healthy looking over a girl with D cups and a fatty but bad teeth/skin.

and by skin i mean acne, not tone

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Effie having more sex appeal than this

Nizz

i was thirsting over her too this episode. she looked phenomenal. overall though, effie gets the nod. some days diana looks like a dime, sometimes she looks old. its hard to be 30+ and compete with a early 20s chick tbh

i like fukkin thin bytches sometimes to be honest. they can take some serious dikk and you can do a lot more with them in the bedroom if they athletic

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
surprise-chris-pratt.gif

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
i was thirsting over her too this episode. she looked phenomenal. overall though, effie gets the nod. some days diana looks like a dime, sometimes she looks old. its hard to be 30+ and compete with a early 20s chick tbh

i like fukkin thin bytches sometimes to be honest. they can take some serious dikk and you can do a lot more with them in the bedroom if they athletic

Tariq gonna choose Diana cause he has sense to get with the most well rounded of his harem...book smart, street smart, curvier

:yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tariq gonna choose Diana cause he has sense to get with the most well rounded of his harem...book smart, street smart, curvier

:yeshrug:
i hear you bruh. its a tough choice but diana is trustworthy and the right choice. i am not sure ive ever had a roster as good as tariq has right now. this dude eating good.