Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This Episode Covered Some Major Ground

Lorenzo Has No Clue What He's Getting Himself Into With Mecca. The Only Thing That Him & Monet Agree Upon Together Since He's Been Out Of Prison Is Absolutely "Nothing" ❌

Monet Has Lost Total Control. Control Over The Business, Lorenzo, Mecca, The Kids & Her Emotions. She's Getting Desperate...This May Cause Her To Bite Off More Than She's Able To Chew ✅

Cane Is Jealous Of Dru. I Can Feel A "Kane & Abel" Vibe Between Them

Dru Needs To Leave Everett Alone. He's Like An Old Refrigerator..Can't Hold Water

Dianna Did The Exact Opposite Of What Monet Told Her To Do In Regards To Tariq. This May Open Up A Whole New Can Of Worms

Tariq Is Not A Snitch...I Noticed He Cut To The Chase With Everybody He Met Up With This Episode. I Guess Being Locked Up Has Opened His Eyes To The Fact That He Has No Time To Waste. He'll Go Free..How Though?......That Will Be Mouth Dropping

Yaz Did As Best She Could For A Child. She's Been Through So Much. That Baby Needs A Hug

Brayden Is Clueless As To Who Tariq Really Is..Poor Kid

Tate Was Really Focused On His Political Future In This Episode. Some Of His Mannerisms While Speaking With Tariq Gave Me "Menace To Society" Vibes

Lauren Is Way In Over Her Head. I Hope She Survives This Fiasco

Saxe, Davis, Jenny, & Tameka Are All Foolish If They Think Tariq Won't Wiggle His Way Out Of This...

I'm Glad Davis Mentioned How Many People Carrie Has Been With That's Involved In This Investigation..Her Eyes Needed To Be Opened About The Fact That She's The Common Denominator. Regardless Of What Happens...She Needs Christmas Cancelled On Her

Zeke Is Clueless, But The Truth May Crush Him

Mecca Is Giving Me Scorned Baby Daddy Vibes. His Agenda Is Dark & It's Going To Be Shocking How His Hand Plays Out

This Season Has Built Up To Be Fire...My Prediction Is Somebody Will Die..Could It Be Cane,Everett,Lauren,Or Carrie? We'll See...✅

All In All
This Episode Was
So many story lines, but it doesn't feel like too many storylines if that makes sense. They all work and have you in suspense and waiting on the next episode.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When they first showed Brayden’s sister I thought she was older than him

Tariq gonna hit…