giphy.gif
I fukked with that scene heavy. Let them heauxs know Tariq!! :wow:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caine is gonna end up being Kanans son.

I got tender vibes this episode from the younger brother. They clearly are establishing he's not built for the game. Other than Lobos, Power has managed to avoid the "forced agenda characters" but I think their hand might be getting forced here to have LBGTQ representation. It's looking like a requirement now.

Yeah you have to suspend your disbelief to think the Tejada's wouldn't know the name Ghost and be able to connect Tariq to him at this point. In no way shape or form could they not know about Ghost by name. That's like assuming a purse snatcher never heard of John Gotti.

:sas2:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This app shyt:mjlol:

Trying to stay lowkey yet using an app across campus to move drugs is rather :patrice: at bare minimum :heh:

I cant front.
I dont see Mary making it thru this season.
I can def see her daughter putting a hot one in her ass.
:mjlol:

She's gonna die and it'll be Cane that kills her on some unfed wolf shyt

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The joint "Yolanda's House" immediately started playing in my head for Meth's sex scene :pachaha:
The male professor is the worst actor of all time. That whole dialogue was some bullshyt. And wasn't that his office at school? "Ok let's leave this dinner party, then go to my office where we can argue with dialogue written by Tyler Perry's dyslexic 2nd cousin! Then fukk!" WTF y'all go back there for lol? Write these mufukkas off NOW. If they never appeared in another scene they wouldn't be missed.

My suspicion on Joo-say Smool-yay were correct. I guess we can expect some of this every week going forward. :comeon:

I'ma need Mef to stop getting handled by Saxe in court. He shoulda vetted Blanca dumb ass better.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:mjlol::mjlol:@ Drew’s sassy side popping out in art class with the basketball player. Dude was supposed to follow Tariq and failed in first period. And LMAO @ that ball player with the “24” tattoo. Motherfukka has the nerve to say “like Kobe” :hhh:

Power making sure to cover the bussy demographic with this bullshyt :beli:

That app Tariq magically made is a great idea. Dude set up a distribution and delivery network without any of the stress he’d have on the street.

Meanwhile why the fukk is Saxe still anywhere near any cases involving the St. Patrick family? He shouldn’t even have a job and should be disbarred at this point.

Tate is fukking hilarious. We need a whole damn show of this dude and his fukkery.

Meanwhile all that fake Frank Ocean looking professor does Is fukk in this his office :russ:

And that white bytch talking about “you have a really dark energy” and Tariq curving her instantly :mjlol: