Official post a picture of what you call a dime thread.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I got no problem with that. Its just that I bet if a dude posted a picture of buffy the body. And I came in here on some, oh yea she is a well renowned actress, poet and philosopher. Ya girls will hit me with the :wtb:

But its all good tho. It aint that serious. Dudes dont really trip on other dudes looks, thats type feminine.

But most importantly

Pic Vio :shaq:

I feel what you saying......I just don't like the double standard. But you're right....it's not that serious.

:comeon:

I'll get this thread back on track for you guys and then stick to the ladies only thread.

amerie.jpg

Amerie++PNG.png

amerie.jpg

Amerie.jpg

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Yea Rom you got a point.
But I don't care where dude came from as long as his next stop is my crib.:shaq:

I'd trick off my retirement fund and food stamps just to find out what that thang smell like.:noah::sadbron:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Hating? :mjpls:

I posted pictures of 2 good looking dudes my damm self. Seems to me like ya girls are catching feelings cause us dudes post pictures of good looking chicks with fat assess, good skin and long hair all day long :russ:

Its alright sweetie, with a lil plastic surgery and some skin lightening cream, you can one day look like that too :shaq: , like I would hate on some random tumblr light skin nikka :heh: , haha imma dude honey, we dont get insecure about things like that. We save that for the black women :shaq: , I was jus callin ya out on the bullshyt.

:heh: u sound mad bitter :russ:

Using inferiority complex tactics don't work on us. And I saw u lurking for a minute in my male eye candy thread :smugdraper:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
§ansprix™;359238 said:
I feel what you saying......I just don't like the double standard. But you're right....it's not that serious.

:comeon:

I'll get this thread back on track for you guys and then stick to the ladies only thread.

amerie.jpg

Amerie++PNG.png

amerie.jpg

Amerie.jpg
Amerie:ahh: My infatuation