Official post a picture of what you call a dime thread.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
No offense but ya bytches are mad simple. This nikka's claim to fame was the wack ass corny worldstarvideo love story of him and that LA girl.
Ya'll "tumblr" hoes are annoying as fukk :snoop:

Now all of a sudden this nikka is a famous poet and artist. Niiiiga please :stopitslime:

Put a ordinary lightskin nikka or puerto rican in front of a camera and give him a lil fame and ya bytches panties get wet :upsetfavre:

Edit: shyt ya hoes would prolly go gaga for Kevm if he blow up on the internet on some Tariq Nasheed shyt :usure:

Man, miss me with all this shyt.

Ya pluck random bytches pics off of twitter, facebook....sweat and gas them up to the high heavens, praise video ho's and we simple for doing the same? :childplease: The thread didn't say the dime had to be famous, it said post dimes, and we did. Stop hatin. :heh:

:umad::russ:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
tumblr_lx92c07IJB1qfep67o1_500.jpg

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
§ansprix™;355786 said:
Man, miss me with all this shyt.

Ya pluck random bytches pics off of twitter, facebook....sweat and gas them up to the high heavens, praise video ho's and we simple for doing the same? :childplease: The thread didn't say the dime had to be famous, it said post dimes, and we did. Stop hatin. :heh:

:umad::russ:

Hating? :mjpls:

I posted pictures of 2 good looking dudes my damm self. Seems to me like ya girls are catching feelings cause us dudes post pictures of good looking chicks with fat assess, good skin and long hair all day long :russ:

Its alright sweetie, with a lil plastic surgery and some skin lightening cream, you can one day look like that too :shaq: , like I would hate on some random tumblr light skin nikka :heh: , haha imma dude honey, we dont get insecure about things like that. We save that for the black women :shaq: , I was jus callin ya out on the bullshyt.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Hating? :mjpls:

I posted pictures of 2 good looking dudes my damm self. Seems to me like ya girls are catching feelings cause us dudes post pictures of good looking chicks with fat assess, good skin and long hair all day long :russ:

Its alright sweetie, with a lil plastic surgery and some skin lightening cream, you can one day look like that too :shaq: , like I would hate on some random tumblr light skin nikka :heh: , haha imma a dude honey, we dont get insecure about things like that. We say save the for the black women :shaq: , I was jus callin ya out on the bullshyt.

Calling us out on what bullshyt? That we find an attractive dude, attractive? Isn't that the whole point of the thread? Who cares where he's from? If he looks good, he looks good.....who gives a fukk?

:stopitslime: The only person catching feelings here is you playboy. You was the only person in here commenting on what kind of dudes we find attractive. And why is that?

You didn't see none of us dissin none of the chicks.....because we couldn't care less about who you guys find attractive and what their "claim to fame" is. shyt, some of the girls even put up pictures of women they considered dimes, so in conclusion.................you the only one hatin up in here :russ:

I don't know if maybe your girl (if you have one) is rubbin one out to Laith on a daily, but he definitely struck a nerve and you obviously feel some type of way :umad:

And don't try and spin this shyt on me by trying to insult me, like if I was the one who started the hating up in here. You just making yourself look worse than you already look.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
§ansprix™;359145 said:
Calling us out on what bullshyt? That we find an attractive dude, attractive? Isn't that the whole point of the thread? Who cares where he's from? If he looks good, he looks good.....who gives a fukk?

:stopitslime: The only person catching feelings here is you playboy. You was the only person in here commenting on what kind of dudes we find attractive. And why is that?

You didn't see none of us dissin none of the chicks.....because we couldn't care less about who you guys find attractive and what their "claim to fame" is. shyt, some of the girls even put up pictures of women they considered dimes, so in conclusion.................you the only one hatin up in here :russ:

I don't know if maybe your girl (if you have one) is rubbin one out to Laith on a daily, but he definitely struck a nerve and you obviously feel some type of way :umad:

And don't try and spin this shyt on me by trying to insult me, like if I was the one who started the hating up in here. You just making yourself look worse than you already look.

:snoop: , you missed my point completely. Its not even about the kids looks

Me "hating" should be removed from the equation. I posted a picture of dudes myself. But you avoided that. I dont care about his looks.

I only commented cause ya were talking like he is a famous artist. When he is simply another dime a dozen lightskin tumblr dude. My original post was more about the overall corniness of tumblr, rather than the kid himself. I dont worry about other men. But nah ya women didnt see that, ya saw what ya wanted to see.

Your rambling tho, jus cause somebody doesnt agree with what your saying doesnt mean they are "hating". Now go buy sum butt pads and a weave and call it a day chick.

Thats why I hate tumblr, jus a whole bunch of corns, recycling each others love quotes, and abstract pictures. I would of given ya the same reply if ya posted this dofus as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:snoop: , you missed my point completely. Its not even about the kids looks

Me "hating" should be removed from the equation. I posted a picture of dudes myself. But you avoided that. I dont care about his looks.

I only commented cause ya were talking like he is a famous artist. When he is simply another dime a dozen lightskin tumblr dude. My original post was more about the overall corniness of tumblr, rather than the kid himself. I dont worry about other men. But nah ya women didnt see that, ya saw what ya wanted to see.

Your rambling tho, jus cause somebody doesnt agree with what your saying doesnt mean they are "hating". Now go buy sum butt pads and a weave and call it a day chick.

Thats why I hate tumblr, jus a whole bunch of corns, recycling each others love quotes, and abstract pictures. I would of given ya the same reply if ya posted this dofus as well.

WHY YOU SHOULD DATE AN ASIAN - @JayFluent - YouTube

And like I originally said.........you guys do the EXACT same thing with random bytches off of twitter and facebook. How is that any different? They not doing anything that's worth mentioning yet they still look good right? In this thread, it doesn't matter where they came from, so for you to use that as an excuse to try and clown us makes you look like you a hater. Just callin a spade a spade.

And I'm puerto rican, don't wear weaves, and was blessed with ass so all that is unnecessary for me. But nice try tho :pachaha:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
§ansprix™;359219 said:
And like I originally said.........you guys do the EXACT same thing with random bytches off of twitter and facebook. How is that any different? They not doing anything that's worth mentioning yet they still look good right? In this thread, it doesn't matter where they came from, so for you to use that as an excuse to try and clown us makes you look like you a hater. Just callin a spade a spade.

And I'm puerto rican, don't wear weaves, and was blessed with ass so all that is unnessesary for me. But nice try tho :pachaha:

I got no problem with that. Its just that I bet if a dude posted a picture of buffy the body. And I came in here on some, oh yea she is a well renowned actress, poet and philosopher. Ya girls will hit me with the :wtb:

But its all good tho. It aint that serious. Dudes dont really trip on other dudes looks, thats type feminine.

But most importantly

Pic Vio :shaq: