[Official] PlayStation state of play announced for Oct. 27th 2021

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should have known with them advertising little devil inside that was the main course i guess.

For all the whiny fukks that complain about PlayStation not doing enough for indie games, there you go. This one is for yall:sas1:
They only attack Sony for ignoring indie games when it’s convenient and want to console war but they don’t really give a fukk about indie games.

Im not going to play these games but I’m glad they’ve got some shine.

Little Devil inside though looks like my kind of game. Day one

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: at State of Play
what a waste.

Still no release date for Little Devil Inside.

Star Ocean is the only good thing about in this State of Play.

What a bite Mario Kart game brehs :gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do people expect in the SoP? I'll be getting up for 5 am to watch it as I'm on holiday this week.

What has been confirmed:

-> Little Devil Inside (Sony confirmed)

-> Hogwarts Legacy (via an insider on twitter)

And that's it? It's supposed to be heavy on third party, so I guess we can't expect much/any of Sony's first party stuff, and there has already been a lot of Horizon/Gran Turismo info this week. What I guess we actually see:

-> Ghostwire Tokyo (a cert imo)

-> Forspoken (50-50 on this - we've already seen a lot of this, but that didn't stop Sony from putting Deathloop, Godfall etc in every SoP possible)

-> FF XVI (little chance of this imo; FFXIV is the focus for SE right now, and Yoshi P said we'll see this game close to release, which is still a way off imo)

-> Pragmata (I guess it's possible? Capcom fiscal report is coming soon, Sony have the marketing rights etc - still low chance imo, game must be a long way off)

-> Helldivers 2 (Sony own the IP and the reveal has been coming ages - think we'll see this)

After that I'm not sure, guess we might see Avengers and FNAF stuff that I don't care about. TBH Hogwarts Legacy and Helldivers 2 is more than enough for me. Ghostwire Tokyo as well.

Any opinions?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They only attack Sony for ignoring indie games when it’s convenient and want to console war but they don’t really give a fukk about indie games.

Im not going to play these games but I’m glad they’ve got some shine.

Little Devil inside though looks like my kind of game. Day one
:mjlol:

Oh now y'all care about indie games