Official Persona games discussion thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tbf there really is not much difference between GTA 5 and Persona 5.

Both games released on 3 generations of consoles :dead:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
:mjtf: nikka at least they gave us Royal
R* bytch asses couldn’t even give us a single player dlc story

I guess it's not a equal comparison but it's pretty damn close. Royal with its extra content is really good but nikka Atlus has been stretching these characters for like 7 years.

I know covid has played a big part in this gap but I dunno they really dragging this shyt to the point where if the next game is just following the template to P5 then it's gonna feel like damn y'all nikkas spent all this time just to do the same shyt over again.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I guess it's not a equal comparison but it's pretty damn close. Royal with its extra content is really good but nikka Atlus has been stretching these characters for like 7 years.

I know covid has played a big part in this gap but I dunno they really dragging this shyt to the point where if the next game is just following the template to P5 then it's gonna feel like damn y'all nikkas spent all this time just to do the same shyt over again.
Do people forget there was an 8 year gap between 4 and 5?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This series starting to get like GTA with the wait between games. shyt by the time P6 come out its gonna be damn near a decade since P5 released.
We all gonna be a bit older. By the way any of yall that choose to romance the under 18 girls in these games after maxing out their social links needs to be on a watch list.:ufdup:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Kawakami the one breh
Let's you sleep in class, takes care of chores so you can explore in the evenings easier, makes you coffee too :blessed:

Everybody else on the school field trip looking for girls and your woman is the damn chaperone of the field trip :russ:
It's like a cycle, cheap drugs with Tae and get it in
Massage from Sadayo, do the same shyt again :ahh:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
game said I had 10hrs already.. does not feel like it at all

already at the bathhouse. Going to grind some more to hit lvl 25 at least. This early in the game, how did y’all manage your social links?