Official Persona games discussion thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Even playing P4 on the PS3 had me disinterested in P3P. I just wanted to finish it when I was halfway finished. I even used cheats because I hated the retarded tower, it was so repetitive and the rooms looked the same.

The soundtrack was laughable to any hip hop listener.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I've been watching P5 gameplay trailer like every week since that bytch came out:wow:. Atlus got us starving outchea when we going to get some new info :damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how I came across this series..

I was bored and wanted to play a new JPRG. I was tired of the typical fantasy settings and European medieval theme most JPRGS seemed to employ and I heard about Persona. I tried Persona 3 first and I got stuck somewhere about 5 hours in so I put it down for a while. I then dl'd Persona 4 for PS2 and played that.. 40 hours later I was so amazed I stopped playing, went on the PS Store and bought it full price digitally for the Vita.

Beat the game finally 60 hours later and thought "God damn what a great fukking game :wow:"... only to find out I got the normal ending... I played over and finally rushed to the same scene and did the true ending path. Hours worth of content was added to what I thought was a fully complete game. I finally beat the game and dammit, the credits just was amazing. The song that played, the animation, the memories aww man. :mjcry: Nothing else built up to that. Nothing. Honestly, nothing else stands up to this game imo. I single handily think P4G is the best game of all time in terms of how moving it was to me. :mjcry

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Even playing P4 on the PS3 had me disinterested in P3P. I just wanted to finish it when I was halfway finished. I even used cheats because I hated the retarded tower, it was so repetitive and the rooms looked the same.

The soundtrack was laughable to any hip hop listener.
P3P is half corny generic hip hop beats half P4G throwaways :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
P3P is half corny generic hip hop beats half P4G throwaways :mjlol:
There were a few dope tracks in the game though.
Like, when I think about the game I remembered the cool tracks and moments where the game was great. Then.. I think about Tartarus and the months of nothingness and the horrible monthly boss with weak climaxes that made me go "meh".

I liked this background song.

The end song is great.

Damn I need to play Persona Q. This song is dope.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its plays exactly like etrian odyssey. im not far enough into it to know if i can vouch for it

shyt is always on sale tho