Official Persona games discussion thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol the melody of never more is forever etched in my memory of finishing persona 4 :mjcry:
Persona 3 had a more impactful ending than Persona 4.
1438705555966.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 3 had a more impactful ending than Persona 4.
1438705555966.png

Yeah Persona 3's ending was much more impactful I agree but Persona 4 had me more invested throughout the majority of the campaign. I felt there so to speak. When Yu left Inaba and the gang were just jogging briskly after his train while tearing up was :mjcry: Then the song played showing flashbacks throughout the campaign. :mjcry: Man it was just
full

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea i got a backlog anyway. an actual backlog that i plan to play, not the steam one lol

finally finishing p4g, then its fe:a, then p3p, then maybe bravely default...not to mention fallout 4

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
We copping P4D or nah :patrice:?

Couple of my friends hyping it up but I'm not about that rhythm game life.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah Persona 3's ending was much more impactful I agree but Persona 4 had me more invested throughout the majority of the campaign. I felt there so to speak. When Yu left Inaba and the gang were just jogging briskly after his train while tearing up was :mjcry: Then the song played showing flashbacks throughout the campaign. :mjcry: Man it was just
full

I never finished Persona 3, but P4G's true ending, with the development of it throughout the ending and throughout the game tied in so nicely...I don't think any other game or any other medium even really, ever had me feel that it was such a completed story ending.
laughcrying9ixgg.gif
tumblr_inline_nfagxk43xE1se16xl.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

full

I never finished Persona 3, but P4G's true ending, with the development of it throughout the ending and throughout the game tied in so nicely...I don't think any other game or any other medium even really, ever had me feel that it was such a completed story ending.
laughcrying9ixgg.gif
tumblr_inline_nfagxk43xE1se16xl.gif

I played the game forgetting Yu was only staying for the year... :mjcry:

Reminds me of when my fam moved out of NY.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Europe seems to be getting a few Atlus releases later than North America, and there have even been some listings for 2016 for Persona 5 published by Square Enix. “That’s just completely wrong. A lot of people assume that this is correct because they published something back in what, 2008? It just isn’t true. I’m working on getting those incorrect listing removed. We are trying to get publishers locked in for our titles in EU and will announce things when they are locked in. We don’t want another Shin Megami Tensei IV or Devil Survivor Overclocked situation. We are very aware of what happens when we make premature announcements for Europe. At least I am. The only thing I can confirm for Persona 5 is 2015.

Atlus USA Interview: Dance And Dungeon Crawl Through the DLC

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Europe seems to be getting a few Atlus releases later than North America, and there have even been some listings for 2016 for Persona 5 published by Square Enix. “That’s just completely wrong. A lot of people assume that this is correct because they published something back in what, 2008? It just isn’t true. I’m working on getting those incorrect listing removed. We are trying to get publishers locked in for our titles in EU and will announce things when they are locked in. We don’t want another Shin Megami Tensei IV or Devil Survivor Overclocked situation. We are very aware of what happens when we make premature announcements for Europe. At least I am. The only thing I can confirm for Persona 5 is 2015.

200x200px-ZC-1091fd0a_churchladyfaint.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Would feel more comfortable if we got a full release date.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I've been extremely dikking around with P3P but shyt is so nonchalant and kinda dark compared to P4 (which I know was on purpose). It's like, to get the optimum experience, DON'T play P4 (especially golden) before P3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been extremely dikking around with P3P but shyt is so nonchalant and kinda dark compared to P4 (which I know was on purpose). It's like, to get the optimum experience, DON'T play P4 (especially golden) before P3
Yeah p4g kind of made me meh on persona 3.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Would feel more comfortable if we got a full release date.
It'll be December if it makes this year. Puts me in a bind because I'll be playing Xenoblade X unless Persona comes out first which I doubt because Xenoblade is the 4th.

Expect the release date at the Tokyo Game Show and Like Final Fantasy XV this is probably gonna be a global release date.