Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Less than 10mins into starting this and there’s a gay black person on my screen?? WTF??

What the fukk is up with hollyweird? :snoop:

Watched Eternals (film) 2021 this weekend,, They had paper boi from the show Atlanta with a with husband and biracial child

shyt Ridiculous and Deliberate at this point

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Watched Eternals (film) 2021 this weekend,, They had paper boi from the show Atlanta with a with husband and biracial child

It’s not even necessary.. like why do you need to introduce a gay black woman in the first 10min of a new series? Like wth? Why does this matter?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
It’s not even necessary.. like why do you need to introduce a gay black woman in the first 10min of a new series? Like wth? Why does this matter?

Yeah the LGBT black person is becoming a meme at this point. YellowJackets as well the mixed race chick in that is married to a black woman and they have a son together. All the white characters are heterosexual.

I personally don't mind but its becoming very obvious this is a thing

Lol thinking on it even Hawkeye had it. The female black Larper talks about her wife outta nowhere.

I get that these shows probably think their being really progressive but its feeling forced.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bad ass hard white girl

Fat dyke Black gay character

:mjlol:

Black women sees the goodness in the racist cac:dead:

Hollywood so pathetic

This def some shyt white people will love

Shawty from OITNB
basically playing the same character

A Black trope
Excited about everything and scared:mjlol:

The white woman so cool and tough:mjlol:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Brian tyree Henry zesty af irl so not that much of a stretch.

I wonder if gay boards bytch and moan like yall do when they get cast as masculine roles. Ie paper boi or every role Colman Domingo gets

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah the LGBT black person is becoming a meme at this point. YellowJackets as well the mixed race chick in that is married to a black woman and they have a son together. All the white characters are heterosexual.

I personally don't mind but its becoming very obvious this is a thing

Lol thinking on it even Hawkeye had it. The female black Larper talks about her wife outta nowhere.

I get that these shows probably think their being really progressive but its feeling forced.
I hope y’all appreciate how much this sentiment sounds like white people whenever one black person was added to the cast and it was “ in your face” as diversity.