Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SS2 was too goofy for my taste. This 1st episode has sarcasm but it's way more subtle. Cena is good. The irony of Tastee being gay in here is that I thought she would get turned out in "Orange' but never did. And the fight scene was dope.

You feel the same about Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy?

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
just finished ep3. this show reminds me of a rated R version of Mystery Men. it doesn't take itself too seriously but doesn't come off cheesy at the same time. this is what DC needed and James Gunn is delivering! :whew:

that boy John Cena got a bright future in Hollywood :salute:

Peacemaker might be my favorite show so far this year along with Cobra Kai :win:

mods better sticky this thread :ufdup:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
john-cena-entrance.gif

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to like this but its kinda cringey tbh. Like they trying too hard to be funny and edgy. It just seems over the top for no reason to me

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Judomaster was random af, dude is like 5 feet, sounds like a girl but moves like prime Jackie Chan :mjlol:

I saw somewhere else that this show is like if the Jody Hill & Danny McBride decided to make a Superhero show on a DC character no one cares about :ohhh::russ:

That sassy asian nikka had me weak :dead:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Judomaster was random af, dude is like 5 feet, sounds like a girl but moves like prime Jackie Chan :mjlol:

I saw somewhere else that this show is like if the Jody Hill & Danny McBride decided to make a Superhero show on a DC character no one cares about :ohhh::russ:
He's directing an episode of this season.