Official Paramount plus with Showtime thread, because why should they be left out of the streaming wars

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I definitely be checking this thread more. About to dump Showtime
I only watch it for the Chi. If it's something good, I'll get it back for that show.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I definitely be checking this thread more. About to dump Showtime
I only watch it for the Chi. If it's something good, I'll get it back for that show.
In the future, Paramount plus programming will be added to Showtime. You should already be getting Paramount plus with Showtime, they shouldn't still be charging you for Showtime by itself.

Mission Impossible should make it here eventually.

Let me rename the thread.

daemonova

Daps
Trading Places
-stuck on cable for the first month of year, now on Showtime in its anachronistic misogynistic glory

Virtuosity
- pre roads Russel Crowe faces off against Denzel Washington

daemonova

Daps
Talk to me, the most talked about horror movie of last year is now on Showtime.

Also, Inherent Vice, if a beach blonde shows up at your flat in the middle of the night it's definitely a trap.

Let me leave my door open.

daemonova

Daps
This the last month for the Showtime app.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
for people who subscribe to showtime thru cable, the cancellation of the showtime anytime app really fukked them over cuz showtime subscribers don't automatically get access to paramount, however paramount subscribers do get access to showtime content.. I was using the showtime app for many years with my parent's password, and now I gotta go thru amazon with the paramount plus add on. thank goodness, I have access to that, cuz I was NOT going to pay for another subscription. also, showtime really been lacking lately as well.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
for people who subscribe to showtime thru cable, the cancellation of the showtime anytime app really fukked them over cuz showtime subscribers don't automatically get access to paramount, however paramount subscribers do get access to showtime content.. I was using the showtime app for many years with my parent's password, and now I gotta go thru amazon with the paramount plus add on. thank goodness, I have access to that, cuz I was NOT going to pay for another subscription. also, showtime really been lacking lately as well.

WRONG… IF U HAVE SHOWTIME U GET PARAMOUNT+ FREE

GO TO WWW.PARAMOUNTPLUS.COM/LINK AND SIGN UP WIT YOUR TV PROVIDER

daemonova

Daps
Yes, you still getting skinnmax movies on Showtime.

I don't know how Sony feels about this, they used trade softcover flix with Warner Brothers back in the day.

They had a Stormy Daniels joint last month, they cut her sex scene, trust me it was bad.

This month's it's worth, they got Julie Robbie who posts old pictures of herself on Twitter, should have just dragged Jessica Drake out if retirement if they was going to do that. And 2024, Katie Morgan.

Ugh.
@Realm-Breaker @Travellin' Man

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

I don't know how Sony feels about this, they used trade softcover flix with Warner Brothers back in the day.

They had a Stormy Daniels joint last month, they cut her sex scene, trust me it was bad.

This month's it's worth, they got Julie Robbie who posts old pictures of herself on Twitter, should have just dragged Jessica Drake out if retirement if they was going to do that. And 2024, Katie Morgan.

Ugh.

prime Stormy Daniels is nice. she still got a nice set of boobs.

i never was really a Jessica Drake fan

Katie Morgan is alright

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here

Ugh.
Can they release a transformers power rangers movie! 😸