Official Paramount plus with Showtime thread, because why should they be left out of the streaming wars

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

A show about house flippers in New Mexico.

Basically, it's a Western shameless.

daemonova

Daps
In September...

Other notables:
Road house
Children of a lesser god
Striptease
Hunt for red October

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Black Monday was my shyt, that other show with Don where they were basically business acquisition for a firm, was good too, hated the ending though, and his son that was dressing weird like he was gay but wasn’t but was, still can’t figure out, was he a girl playing a guy or an ambiguous guy

daemonova

Daps
Black Monday was my shyt, that other show with Don where they were basically business acquisition for a firm, was good too, hated the ending though, and his son that was dressing weird like he was gay but wasn’t but was, still can’t figure out, was he a girl playing a guy or an ambiguous guy

You could fill the sea with the promises of yt ppl...

daemonova

Daps

Your Friday night movie.

Showtime in October

Maggie Q and her white sisters have a Bachelorette party at their dad's ranch in West back hell. At the same time, sone ashy hicks decide to rob the place because the foreman was dealing meth while their dad was dying or whatever the f. These hicks only good at being ashy plus Maggie ex military so 😒 you know how the movie ends. Some violence and language, you and yo date can laugh at how lame these crazies are.

There is other digital mid fair that will be on Showtime in October that even Hulu didn't want to pay for, do check that out.

Notorious Oct 13 @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

daemonova

Daps

daemonova

Daps

The best Quentin Tarantino movie

Fight me.

Sauce money ghost wrote missing you for puff after Jay said no. Yes, The Police song. @Art Barr

In b4 the Jadakiss beanie sigel beef