@JBone4eva - JBone4eva
@Uno - Onslaught
@DrunkenNovice - Logiwreck
@The G.O.D II - CotdamnyamanTHEG
@MMSex - MrM0neyShot
@Rekkapryde - Rekkapryde

Any other PC battlenet players?

just got it on pc, reminds me of tf2.:ehh: I like the support classes

Buying tbis for PC. Do we have a PC list of gamers?

My Blizz ID is HighFiveBro #1995

Add me to the PC list please: Beegio#1497

If you bought it for PC, drop your Blizz ID so @itsyoung!! can update the OP.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sooo I keep seeing commercials about this game during the playoffs. Whats the appeal of it brehs? :ld:

I seen gameplay footage and it looks so much like Destiny to me. I got tired of Destiny after 2 months so is this game not for me?
This game is a bit different than the usual FPS.

I'm not a big FPS head and am put off on playing a lot of them because there are people who can get headshots in 20 ms in seeing you on the screen and for someone who isn't playing them all the time its annoying and not fun.

In this game, there are characters and classes you can play that will allow you to be competative even if you're not a great FPS player.

The best way to describe the game, its a bit light on content as folks said but its fun to play in hour to two hour spurts and doesn't get boring, at least for me. Like this is a good game to play after getting home from work or school or something.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, this is not comparable to Destiny in any way outside of them both being FPS. This is more of an arena? based shooter. The appeal is the vast roster of characters, their different unique abilities, and how it synergizes with your teammates. I normally wouldn't be interested in the theme of a game like this(more of a dude bro military shooter admittedly) but I tried the beta and was hooked. The game lacks content as far as customization and modes, but I'm fine with that. I think they got the most important aspects down without ballooning the game with glut like other titles

This game is a bit different than the usual FPS.

I'm not a big FPS head and am put off on playing a lot of them because there are people who can get headshots in 20 ms in seeing you on the screen and for someone who isn't playing them all the time its annoying and not fun.

In this game, there are characters and classes you can play that will allow you to be competative even if you're not a great FPS player.

The best way to describe the game, its a bit light on content as folks said but its fun to play in hour to two hour spurts and doesn't get boring, at least for me. Like this is a good game to play after getting home from work or school or something.

:salute:Looks like I'ma have to give this game a fair shot then.
One thing I didn't like about Destiny is the fact that you had to play damn near everyday to maintain and keep up. Good to hear that this game is nothing like Destiny