Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
some of these loot boxes :wow:

level 12 loot box got me legendary mcree skin, blue junkrat skin, and 50 gold :wow:

458 eliminations, 256 final blows, 91 solo kills - 216 deaths

time played 4 hours
time spent on fire: 42:11

0 minutes as bastion :pachaha:
put some respeck on it :birdman:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo I keep seeing commercials about this game during the playoffs. Whats the appeal of it brehs? :ld:

I seen gameplay footage and it looks so much like Destiny to me. I got tired of Destiny after 2 months so is this game not for me?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Sooo I keep seeing commercials about this game during the playoffs. Whats the appeal of it brehs? :ld:

I seen gameplay footage and it looks so much like Destiny to me. I got tired of Destiny after 2 months so is this game not for me?

First off, this is not comparable to Destiny in any way outside of them both being FPS. This is more of an arena? based shooter. The appeal is the vast roster of characters, their different unique abilities, and how it synergizes with your teammates. I normally wouldn't be interested in the theme of a game like this(more of a dude bro military shooter admittedly) but I tried the beta and was hooked. The game lacks content as far as customization and modes, but I'm fine with that. I think they got the most important aspects down without ballooning the game with glut like other titles

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
no one looks at the original post :heh:

original post has list of players
and release date (even the thread title got that) :mjlol:

Lets be real most of these threads dont be informative. Add me to the list for PC

I am going to get destroyed not use to this Mouse and Keyboard life :mjcry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
some of these loot boxes :wow:

level 12 loot box got me legendary mcree skin, blue junkrat skin, and 50 gold :wow:

458 eliminations, 256 final blows, 91 solo kills - 216 deaths

time played 4 hours
time spent on fire: 42:11

0 minutes as bastion :pachaha:
put some respeck on it :birdman:
what that objective time and objective kills lookin like doe? :patrice: