Official Overwatch Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
End of an era. I don’t play OW anymore but Kaplan was a great game director. Blizzard further spirals down the activision rabbit hole. I bet he ends up at dreamhaven

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Kaplan is one of the worst directors of all time :blessed: so gives me some slight hope for Overwatch 2 :blessed:

End of an era. I don’t play OW anymore but Kaplan was a great game director. Blizzard further spirals down the activision rabbit hole. I bet he ends up at dreamhaven

this might be the first time in 20 years ive heard anyone type out Kaplan was a great game director :russ: dude single handily buried Warcraft 3 with his stupid relayed ideas, and almost killed World of Warcraft at one point :russ: Overwatch been dormant for years because of this stupid fukk :russ: how you fumble Overwatch :dahell: it took years to fix 2 CP maps :dahell:

Daps
Kaplan is one of the worst directors of all time :blessed: so gives me some slight hope for Overwatch 2 :blessed:

this might be the first time in 20 years ive heard anyone type out Kaplan was a great game director :russ: dude single handily buried Warcraft 3 with his stupid relayed ideas, and almost killed World of Warcraft at one point :russ: Overwatch been dormant for years because of this stupid fukk :russ: how you fumble Overwatch :dahell: it took years to fix 2 CP maps :dahell:
Mans got a point

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I still play this on my days off wen I feel like firing up my series X

Only game that has kept my attention and I feel I can drop in when ever n still play competitivly without feeling out the loop

Can't wait for OW2 tho

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

You acting like they fixed now lol. 2CP is still busted as fukk. I'm so glad they removing it entirely in OW2. With that and if OW2 is crossplay like rumored i know me and alot of my friends would come back quickly.

OW2 needs no less then like 7 new characters at launch though. If they release ow2 with 3 characters im gonna be pissed. It's been damn near 3 years since echo. Apex really feeding the streets out here!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Still play, not as a good. When I had those surgery percs I was in the matrix. :dead: I hope OW2 is good man, and all the pages on the social medias dislike Kaplan so I assume him leaving is a good thing.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Got this game a month ago. Was not expecting it to be this fun.

Still can't hold down a main. I'm scrolling through Orisa, Sigma, Moira and Zenyatta. I dunno who to use in a damage role lol

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got this game a month ago. Was not expecting it to be this fun.

Still can't hold down a main. I'm scrolling through Orisa, Sigma, Moira and Zenyatta. I dunno who to use in a damage role lol
Doomfist gang :steviej: