Saints - @Karume
Falcons - @Talkofnewyork
Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind

Waiting List

@WeInHere
@ChocolateGiddyUp

Pre-Season Power Rankings

*starts at 31 because Pun is not a Coli Member

31. Seahawks - @IrateMastermind Was on Auto Pilot for Madden 17. Don't be on auto pilot. This is a good team, don't waste them with inactivity.

30. Jets - @Black Has the weak Jets in a tough division but iron sharpen iron. Hasn't been active never seen play, can he be the spoiler in the toughest division?

29. Ravens - @TXSuperman713
Hasn't been active never seen play. It's a solid division.

28. Colts - @Leasy Played briefly last year. Let's see if He sticks around in a division with a strong Jags Texans and Titans user.

Lions - @Methodical Meth my breh you're getting better. Build your team early, avoid finesse and you might make some noise.

26. Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate Decent player actually just played with some bad teams like the 49ers. I won't be surprised if he makes the offs with this team it's a top team still. But he will have to battle with the Falcons and Saints users.

25. Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Steelers are a good team With some young pieces and a solid division can he hold it down?​

24. Bengals - @Chris Cool Over/under on Andy Dalton getting hurt? This is a good team with a deep backfield and receivers, don't let them have no bum seasons or trade John Ross unless the pack could win you a ring. If it feels like finesse - it's finesse. :snoop:

23. 49ers - @Rekkapryde
Rekka was struggling, retired, and came back on fire, he killed "The Summer League" like Lonzo Ball. Appeared in the NFCC with the 49ers. Rueben Foster Solomon, New Rekka?

22. Rams - @NotoriousJerry a great GM- sometimes, Could be a top player, feels he is a top player, but quits the league every time shyt gets rough, or he takes an L he didn't see coming. In a division with 904 Money and MMS he's a lock for the 4th seed. Don't be surprised if he doesn't look for a way out of this division. edit: Back to the Rams in a winnable division, could run it w/ no Cat

21. Eagles @The_Unchosen_One
Battling inactivity and has a trash team, I expect him to make some solid moves to improve the team and be a contender in a couple seasons. He's retired players. He'll talk his shyt when things are good but what about when he loses, @Methodical Lions retired him in Season 1 Week 3 last year. And hangs on the bubble of potential contender.

20. Chargers - @j7thirty He's got user skills but this spot is more about the Chargers talent, he's in one of the best division with a weak team, he is a couple years away from making his team the way he likes it but he's a sleeper.

19. Cowboys - @Sonny Corinthos
This team is already stacked with young talent out the gate, if active, he probably could run the division at least until other rosters catch up. & you don't win games on paper. edit: I've got Sonny winning the division depending on who has the Giants

18. Cardinals - @L@CaT The Inactivity has him on flat top status :flabbynsick: but only when he's not playing, been labeled washed up, but he has a ring...will he defend his legacy or be forgotten?

17. Bears - @Mookus
He's running the ball. The league anticipates the sweeps, powers that had users crying in the chat. He could be higher if he had a better team. Another sleeper.

16. Bills - @ImmaTopWilt
Solid user, good team and can make them fit his style. He hangs around the playoff race but hasn't been a factor when it counts.

15. TBD- @Sulu showed flashes in the last maddens and had dri archer breaking records, another player with inactivity on the resume if he wins the division he might make noise in the offs. But he'll battle Sonny and whoever has the Giants.

14. Texans - @MMS I had to move MMS up since he now has my Texans :damn: and isn't taking a depleted Giants team. The finesse was almost complete. A player who uses YouTube for the best glitches and nanos....& yet he still can't win.
:mjlol:
He didn't play for a Super Bowl or a Conference Championship, in M16 or M17. Believes he deserves a ranking in the top 3. This isn't WWF you can't ACT, like you're the shyt, you got to prove it.
manny.png

He's a solid player without the trickery

13. Texans - @Karume
the OG and the notorious signature KarumeBall capable of defeating anyone in the league. played in the best division last year, he moves from the shytty Falcons to the Super Bowl Champion Pats, he's bound to improve. Made it to the Conf Champ in M17, if he can build his team and increase scoring he could be a contender, but he's in a division with Money and 904.
:patrice:

12. Packers - @Conscious Pilot When he plays he's a factor, good play-calling, abused Tavon but he leaves the LA Rams for cold Wisconsin. the Packers have ARod but that division may be 3 strong.

11. Browns - @South Paw One of the best GMs in the league, does fair and balanced deals, but also finesses when the opportunity is there. Could contend if he can win when it matters. Learned well from my blueprint last year and helped me keep my stats up cause he was trying to get close in the awards race. Look for him to develop that young talent and have good drafts. He's a front runner, has good regular seasons but doesn't win when it counts.

Top 10 coming next Friday. :blessed:

10. Vikings - @TrillaMonsoon Been inactive. Retired or something maybe he took the Teddy injury hard last year but he's got the user skill, the only player I still need to beat :birdman:

9. Broncos - @era7toon Era plays a scheme that keeps you on your toes he knows how to draft and build his team to his style. 5 Wide Offense. He's in a tough division. Also gives crazy contracts in FA to mediocre players. He's another front runner that has good reg seasons but doesn't win when it counts.

8. Buccs - @Straight_Piff Another player with a good scheme, a spam the same plays type of player, on the bubble of contender until finally breaking through in "The Summer League" but that don't count. With no Shugg or Talk in the league, CPU playoff teams, he managed to win the title...but even Rekka played in a NFCC. He's never been a factor when the league is at capacity but will battle Talk for the South. The Buccs are loaded. If only my Lakers could hang another banner for winning Summer League. :mjgrin:

7. Chiefs - @RichSincethe80s Good all around player who likes to air it out, knows how to build a team...and will try to snipe all of your players in free agency.
:francis:
He hasn't won the big games but this is a talented team already. I got 3 of the top 10 in the AFCW. :lupe:

6. Jaguars - @904 Built the Jags up nicely last year and has an eye for talent, another player who knows his team well and can user plays, look for him and Money to battle for that division title every year.

5. Raiders - @Troublesome Trouble is a beast with the Raiders, he knows that team and got user skill. The AFCW might be the closest division in the league. If you don't win 11 games...you may be out. When active a top player and has played in the Bowl.

4. Titans - @Ineedmoney504 Money has been a top player and might have a higher ranking but much like a fighter in boxing, he's been too inactive, he gets this spot on GP...when he does play and his user play. He can't live off of two Maddens ago tho and 904 will be a problem with that young talented team.

3. Redskins - @HeruDat One of the most prolific passers in Coli history, created the Bandz legacy, the best QBs in Coli history. Won a Bowl and awards last year in the peak of the league and always contended. Now that the GOAT Coli trade has been negated, we look forward to bringing the next project to the top.

2. Falcons - @Talkofnewyork Proved to be a top player last year. He moves from Panthers to the Falcons. Talk will put Freeman & Coleman to work, and air it out when you play them. He's a sneaky GM that picks the best & fastest players in the draft and only does lopsided trades that favor him. Doesn't like to lose and is full of excuses when he does. If the NFC doesn't produce a challenge from Year 1, he'll dominate M18 with his team building on top of a talented squad. It's the Falcons tho, they are bound to choke.

*If including Pun. I have him Top 3 and possibly #1.

1. Patriots - Shugg @:>) One of the top consistent players in the league usually in the conference champ. or better. If he stays in his division he'll be battling with another top player in the league. Plays a balanced game on both sides and users the across middle on Defense. Following the blueprint I've shared, he will attempt and fall short of the stats I accomplished with The Archer Brandin Cooks.
But he's in good hands.
It will be a repeat of Cooks terrorizing the league, he's not just fast...he can do it all. :wow:

He beat Talk (the other best player of M17) in a bowl and that alone makes him #1 . :manny: