Falcons - @Talkofnewyork
Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind

Waiting List

@WeInHere
@ChocolateGiddyUp
[/quote]
Pre-Season Power Rankings

*starts at 31 because Pun is not a Coli Member

31. Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind Was on Auto Pilot for Madden 17. Don't be on auto pilot. This is a good team, don't waste them with inactivity.

30. Jets - @Black Has the weak Jets in a tough division but iron sharpen iron. Hasn't been active never seen play, can he be the spoiler in the toughest division?

29. Ravens - @TXSuperman713
Hasn't been active never seen play. It's a solid division.

28. Colts - @Leasy Played briefly last year. Let's see if He sticks around in a division with a strong Jags Texans and Titans user.

Lions - @Methodical Meth my breh you're getting better. Build your team early, avoid finesse and you might make some noise.

26. Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate Decent player actually just played with some bad teams like the 49ers. I won't be surprised if he makes the offs with this team it's a top team still. But he will have to battle with the Falcons and Saints users.

25. Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Steelers are a good team With some young pieces and a solid division can he hold it down?​
[/QUOTE].

Pre-Season Power Rankings cont'd

24. Bengals - @Chris Cool Over/under on Andy Dalton getting hurt? This is a good team with a deep backfield and receivers, don't let them have no bum seasons or trade John Ross unless the pack could win you a ring. If it feels like finesse - it's finesse. :snoop:

23. 49ers - @Rekkapryde
Rekka was struggling, retired, and came back on fire, he killed "The Summer League" like Lonzo Ball. Appeared in the NFCC with the 49ers. Rueben Foster Solomon, New Rekka?

22. Colts/Rams - @NotoriousJerry a great GM- sometimes, Could be a top player, feels he is a top player, but quits the league every time shyt gets rough, or he takes an L he didn't see coming. In a division with 904 Money and MMS he's a lock for the 4th seed. Don't be surprised if he doesn't look for a way out of this division. edit: Back to the Rams in a winnable division, could run it w/ no Cat

21. Eagles/Rams @The_Unchosen_One
Battling inactivity and has a trash team, I expect him to make some solid moves to improve the team and be a contender in a couple seasons. He's retired players. He'll talk his shyt when things are good but what about when he loses, @Methodical Lions retired him in Season 1 Week 3 last year. And hangs on the bubble of potential contender.

20. Chargers - @j7thirty He's got user skills but this spot is more about the Chargers talent, he's in one of the best division with a weak team, he is a couple years away from making his team the way he likes it but he's a sleeper.

19. Cowboys - @Sonny Corinthos
This team is already stacked with young talent out the gate, if active, he probably could run the division at least until other rosters catch up. & you don't win games on paper. edit: I've got Sonny winning the division depending on who has the Giants

18. Cardinals - @L@CaT The Inactivity has him on flat top status :flabbynsick: but only when he's not playing, been labeled washed up, but he has a ring...will he defend his legacy or be forgotten?

17. Bears - @Mookus
He's running the ball. The league anticipates the sweeps, powers that had users crying in the chat. He could be higher if he had a better team. Another sleeper.

16. Bills - @ImmaTopWilt
Solid user, good team and can make them fit his style. He hangs around the playoff race but hasn't been a factor when it counts.

15. Redskins - @Sulu showed flashes in the last maddens and had dri archer breaking records, another player with inactivity on the resume if he wins the division he might make noise in the offs. But he'll battle Sonny and whoever has the Giants.

14. Texans - @MMS I had to move MMS up since he now has my Texans :damn: and isn't taking a depleted Giants team. The finesse was almost complete. A player who uses YouTube for the best glitches and nanos....& yet he still can't win.
:mjlol:
He didn't play for a Super Bowl or a Conference Championship, in M16 or M17. Believes he deserves a ranking in the top 3. This isn't WWF you can't ACT, like you're the shyt, you got to prove it.
manny.png

He's a solid player without the trickery

13. Patriots? - @Karume
the OG and the notorious signature KarumeBall capable of defeating anyone in the league. played in the best division last year, he moves from the shytty Falcons to the Super Bowl Champion Pats, he's bound to improve. Made it to the Conf Champ in M17, if he can build his team and increase scoring he could be a contender, but he's in a division with Pun.
:patrice:

12. Packers - @Conscious Pilot When he plays he's a factor, good play-calling, abused Tavon but he leaves the LA Rams for cold Wisconsin. the Packers have ARod but that division may be 3 strong.

11. Browns - @South Paw One of the best GMs in the league, does fair and balanced deals, but also finesses when the opportunity is there. Could contend if he can win when it matters. Learned well from my blueprint last year and helped me keep my stats up cause he was trying to get close in the awards race. Look for him to develop that young talent and have good drafts. He's a front runner, has good regular seasons but doesn't win when it counts.

Top 10 coming next Friday. :blessed:

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
West
Broncos - @era7toon
Chiefs - @RichSincethe80s
Chargers - @j7thirty
Raiders - @Troublesome

East
Patriots - Shugg
Bills - @ImmaTopWilt
Jets - @Black
Dolphins - Pun

North
Ravens - @TXSuperman713
Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf
Browns - @South Paw
Bengals - @Chris Cool

South
Texans - @HeruDat
Colts - @Leasy
Titans - @Ineedmoney504
Jaguars - @904

West

Seahawks - @Straight_Piff
49ers - @Rekkapryde
Rams - @NotoriousJerry
Cardinals - @L@CaT

East
Cowboys - @Sonny Corinthos
Giants - @MMS
Redskins - @Sulu
Eagles - @The_Unchosen_One

North

Packers - @Conscious Pilot
Lions - @Methodical
Bears - @Mookus
Vikings - @TrillaMonsoon

South
Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate
Saints - @Karume
Falcons - @Talkofnewyork
Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind

Waiting List

@WeInHere
@ChocolateGiddyUp

31. Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind Was on Auto Pilot for Madden 17. Don't be on auto pilot. This is a good team, don't waste them with inactivity.

30. Jets - @Black Has the weak Jets in a tough division but iron sharpen iron. Hasn't been active never seen play, can he be the spoiler in the toughest division?

28. Colts - @Leasy Played briefly last year. Let's see if He sticks around in a division with a strong Jags Texans and Titans user.

Lions - @Methodical Meth my breh you're getting better. Build your team early, avoid finesse and you might make some noise.

26. Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate Decent player actually just played with some bad teams like the 49ers. I won't be surprised if he makes the offs with this team it's a top team still. But he will have to battle with the Falcons and Saints users.

25. Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Steelers are a good team With some young pieces and a solid division can he hold it down?​
[/QUOTE].

24. Bengals - @Chris Cool Over/under on Andy Dalton getting hurt? This is a good team with a deep backfield and receivers, don't let them have no bum seasons or trade John Ross unless the pack could win you a ring. If it feels like finesse - it's finesse. :snoop:

23. 49ers - @Rekkapryde
Rekka was struggling, retired, and came back on fire, he killed "The Summer League" like Lonzo Ball. Appeared in the NFCC with the 49ers. Rueben Foster Solomon, New Rekka?

22. Colts/Rams - @NotoriousJerry a great GM- sometimes, Could be a top player, feels he is a top player, but quits the league every time shyt gets rough, or he takes an L he didn't see coming. In a division with 904 Money and MMS he's a lock for the 4th seed. Don't be surprised if he doesn't look for a way out of this division. edit: Back to the Rams in a winnable division, could run it w/ no Cat

Battling inactivity and has a trash team, I expect him to make some solid moves to improve the team and be a contender in a couple seasons. He's retired players. He'll talk his shyt when things are good but what about when he loses, @Methodical Lions retired him in Season 1 Week 3 last year. And hangs on the bubble of potential contender.

20. Chargers - @j7thirty He's got user skills but this spot is more about the Chargers talent, he's in one of the best division with a weak team, he is a couple years away from making his team the way he likes it but he's a sleeper.

This team is already stacked with young talent out the gate, if active, he probably could run the division at least until other rosters catch up. & you don't win games on paper. edit: I've got Sonny winning the division depending on who has the Giants

18. Cardinals - @L@CaT The Inactivity has him on flat top status :flabbynsick: but only when he's not playing, been labeled washed up, but he has a ring...will he defend his legacy or be forgotten?

17. Bears - @Mookus
He's running the ball. The league anticipates the sweeps, powers that had users crying in the chat. He could be higher if he had a better team. Another sleeper.

16. Bills - @ImmaTopWilt
Solid user, good team and can make them fit his style. He hangs around the playoff race but hasn't been a factor when it counts.

15. Redskins - @Sulu showed flashes in the last maddens and had dri archer breaking records, another player with inactivity on the resume if he wins the division he might make noise in the offs. But he'll battle Sonny and whoever has the Giants.

14. Texans - @MMS I had to move MMS up since he now has my Texans :damn: and isn't taking a depleted Giants team. The finesse was almost complete. A player who uses YouTube for the best glitches and nanos....& yet he still can't win.
He didn't play for a Super Bowl or a Conference Championship, in M16 or M17. Believes he deserves a ranking in the top 3. This isn't WWF you can't ACT, like you're the shyt, you got to prove it.
manny.png

13. Patriots? - @Karume
the OG and the notorious signature KarumeBall capable of defeating anyone in the league. played in the best division last year, he moves from the shytty Falcons to the Super Bowl Champion Pats, he's bound to improve. Made it to the Conf Champ in M17, if he can build his team and increase scoring he could be a contender, but he's in a division with Pun.

12. Packers - @Conscious Pilot When he plays he's a factor, good play-calling, abused Tavon but he leaves the LA Rams for cold Wisconsin. the Packers have ARod but that division may be 3 strong.

11. Browns - @South Paw One of the best GMs in the league, does fair and balanced deals, but also finesses when the opportunity is there. Could contend if he can win when it matters. Learned well from my blueprint last year and helped me keep my stats up cause he was trying to get close in the awards race. Look for him to develop that young talent and have good drafts. He's a front runner, has good regular seasons but doesn't win when it counts.

Top 10 coming next Friday. :blessed:[/QUOTE]
some of them teams wrong on that list

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA

23. 49ers - @Rekkapryde

17. Bears - @Mookus

16. Bills - @ImmaTopWilt

manny.png

13. Patriots? - @Karume

Top 10 coming next Friday. :blessed:[/QUOTE]
some of them teams wrong on that list[/QUOTE]
:lolbron: I had to laugh dap and repped.:sas1: Cat hasn't beat me in madden in ages tho :sas2:

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Unbiased Madden 2018 Rankings

31. @Rekkapryde 49ers: No Shade but with a combo of your stick skills being in a Divsion with me and Cat and you having the games worse team, I would honestly not even buy the game this year, would be a waste of money.

30. @Methodical Lions: Between Drinking and passing out in games you may be the most useless waste of space in a online franchise but you are comedy and manage to not only beat @The_Unchosen_One but retired him so you may be on a come up, if you put the bottle down.

29. @Black Jets: You the hommie a reak nikka but you have the jets and the sole reason @Jax has a ring you should be ashamed of yourself and for that yur ass will remain here. P.S wrap it up nicca before you catch a std fuccin one of them hood rats.

28. @IrateMastermind Seahawks: I didn't know it was possible to rank a nikka with one of the games best teams so low but here we are. You are not only ass on the sticks but also in a Div with me and Cat you are going to get a W here and Their from @Rekkapryde cause well he has the 49ers but that's all the Ws you will be seeing breh.

27. Charged up Saints; I don't know who this nicca is honestly but he has the Saints, in a Division with two 10 players. I don't know how much of a fukked up situation a person can have but this is it, all I will say is good luck fam.

26. @Leasy Colts. Thought you was getting the Eagles huh Buddy.. :mjlol: fukk you nicca enjoy the Colts an getting your shyt pushed in by @MMS @Ineedmoney504 and @904 Them boys gonna stump a mud hole in your ass every week. real shyt this game going to get old so fast for you, better start looking for players to recruit to a struggle ass Xbox league. :yeshrug:

25. @TXSuperman713 Ravens: I have no idea who you are but i don't like your user name on top of that I know your not better then a single player im going to list after you based on that struggle ass name. Get your weight up until then :umad:

24. @Chris Cool Bengals: My man, we always did good work in the past but no hard feelings you are the worst user player I have ever seen on Defense, you bite on every play and I seem to always have 500 receiving yard games on you..........with one player.. You would be ranked lower but you have Ross so you may have a 6 win season by beating cats like @TXSuperman713 but other wise you won't go far.

23. @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Steelers: Who in the holy Akbar is this nicca :heh: , I don't know how good you are but I know you better then the ass niccas I have listed below you so here you guy earn your spot breh and show me your better then @TXSuperman713 :cape:

22. @j7thirty Chargers: I like you a lot you play good Defense and stick to your game plan you don't take many risk which I feel hurt you and you never trade that often to build your roster but your a good player that can make shyt happen.

21. @Karume Pats: @Methodical must have passed me a drink and I must have forgot you but here we are I dont know why you listed so high cause you may have the worse Offensive game of any madden layer I have seen in my life You play a good Def and it wins you so games but let's keep it 100 your @Rekkapryde status with a better Def.

20. @ImmaTopWilt Bills: I really wish I could list you higher cause your a great player with a nice skill set we have never really seen you with a great team but sadly you have the bills "Thanks for Watkins hommie" so this the best I can do for you.

19. @The Devil's Advocate Panthers: I hear your a soild user that just hasn't make any waves so far. You have Cam and a lot of weapon now. You are in a Tuff Division I honestly don't see you going any where.

18. Era Broncos: You hustled my hommie @Ineedmoney504 but fair is fair you have the broncos but you always manage to fukk up some how, I honestly see you making the offs in that struggle ass Div but your a first round play off exit. By week one you will have traded all your players for 60 overall players with 90 plus speed. :skip:

17. @Mookus Bears: I hear you are a solid player, your going to need to be in your Div. You have to battle @TrillaMonsoon and @Conscious Pilot step up playa.

16. @Sulu Redskins: Your a ok player in a ruff Division, I am sorry fam but you will never, ever sniff a play off. @Sonny Corinthos Shugg and @The_Unchosen_One will make sure of that. You may want to rethinking about buying Madden and get call of duty or some other shyt.:obama:

16 @Sonny Corinthos Cowboys: One of the Best teams on the game and a desire to win with a ton to prove. Hes a gamer if he takes the game serious can do some damage but hes in a seriously stacked Div.

15. @Conscious Pilot Packers: This is a wildcard here a very good player that now is out of one of the harder Divs with a bad team in the past he has always given me fits and now has a great team I expect him to Win that Division.

14 @The_Unchosen_One Eagles: Sorry i had to get you on that trade but eh at lest your not trash like @Rekkapryde @TXSuperman713 you have a chance to make a playoff run but your Div Will be ruff I predict a 6 win season, every season you get better your not push over but that div is like damn fam.

13 @RichSincethe80s Chiefs: Skill by the dozen you have a bad shake last madden getting the Phins lot of people forgot how good you really are passing game def to 5. With a team now behind your stick skills its going to be scary to see you.

12. @TrillaMonsoon This was a tuff ass Pick cause I just said @Conscious Pilot will win tht Div, I feel on the sticks your a better player but teams matter. I think when things are all said and done you find a way to take your Div back by season 3.

11 @904 Jags: One of the most solid madden payers period, he is lways a hell of a game and has balance to match. He never gets hustled in a trade, His team is fulled with talent and a player with stick skills to match. Faces two of the better madden players in @Ineedmoney504 and @MMS sad but two of the top 10 madden players may just miss the offs. :sadcam:

10 @NotoriousJerry Rams: I run the ball and i'm damn good at it. Terrible GM that often ruins my teams before I get started but I have beaten some of the best. I was gifted a easy Div with Todd Gurly Sammy Watkins and A.Donald.
:blessed:

9. @Troublesome Raiders: Very skilled player that has a stacked Def featuring the monster K.Mack. He plays a very great def but can also pick you apart in the pass game. He doesn't talk much and lets his stick skills do the talking. He needs to help @IrateMastermind do anything besides suck at the game.

8. @MMS Texans: Amazing Runner, Mr Youtube himself. He has yet to win the big game but honestly hommie can play the game. He was a ton of weapons on his team, But may mis out on the play offs due to a stacked Div. He will either finish 1st in his div or 3 no middle ground.

7. @South Paw Browns: Every year he gets better but this will be the first year he won start with the LoB, None the less he has a ton of Young talent that will give players fits for the rest of madden 18. He is a top 3 GM and posed to make shyt happen in his garbage ass division.

6. @L@CaT Cards: A Wild card that you can never count out, hasn't been the same payer since Shugg took his soul and dropped 70 on him but hes a madden champ and never to be taken lightly, Shame hes in my Div where im going to smack him down twice a year. :mjgrin: and remind him hes just a shell of his past self.

5. Pun Dolphins: To earn respect from @Don Dada F Poppa and @Ineedmoney504 in madden says alot wish i could have seen you play but you have the phins your in a pretty ass Div user skills wise your going to wash all of them sadly.

4. @HeruDat ?: I give the nicca a ton of shyt but hes not ass on the sticks, He has once of the most unstoppable pass games I have ever seen in madden. He is a average runner but makes up for it in every way on the game. regardless of what team he gets he will shake up a Div.

3/4 @Talkofnewyork Falcons: The hommie but been cool since you joined with the Titans throwing bombs to baker. Know you were going to be damn good, just didn't see you would be this good. We always have some dope games hope that keeps up.

3/2. Shugg Giants: Call him a troll and a clown but hes a master con man that can sell sand to the beach. Always puts himself in a position to win. Great team builder that we really haven't seen win with a bottom feeder. But he has ODB going to be great to seem him used properly.

2/3. @Ineedmoney504 Titans: I have no real one and two for you and Shugg. My one true equal in running the ball. You can win in every way possible passing running and def. Your football knowledge is matched by your stick skills going to be crazy to see how the afc south plays out.

@Don Dada F Poppa Best player I ever seen in madden.Stick skills are Absurd. Smugg ass nicca but when it comes to madden your going to get at lest two rings a madden :salute:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

31. @Rekkapryde 49ers: No Shade but with a combo of your stick skills being in a Divsion with me and Cat and you having the games worse team, I would honestly not even buy the game this year, would be a waste of money.

30. @Methodical Lions: Between Drinking and passing out in games you may be the most uesless waste of space in a online franchise but you are comedy and manage to not only beat @The_Unchosen_One but retired him so you may be on a come up, if you put the bottle down.

29. @Black Jets: You the hommie a reak nikka but you have the jets and the sole reason @Jax has a ring you should be ashamed of yourself and for that yur ass will remain here. P.S wrap it up nicca before you catch a std fuccin one of them hood rats.

28. @IrateMastermind Seahawks: I didn't know it was possible to rank a nikka with one of the games best teams so low but here we are. You are not only ass on the sticks but also in a Div with me and Cat you are going to get a W here and Their from @Rekkapryde cause well he has the 49ers but that's all the Ws you will be seeing breh.

27. Charged up Saints; I don't know who this nicca is honestly but he has the Saints, in a Division with two 10 players. I don't know how much of a fukked up situation a person can have but this is it, all I will say is good luck fam.

26. @Leasy Colts. Thought you was getting the Eagles huh Buddy.. :mjlol: fukk you nicca enjoy the Colts an getting your shyt pushed in by @MMS @Ineedmoney504 and @904 Them boys gonna stump a mud hole in your ass every week. real shyt this game going to get old so fast for you, better start looking for players to recruit to a struggle ass Xbox league. :yeshrug:

25. @TXSuperman713 Ravens: I have no idea who you are but i don't like your user name on top of that I know your not better then a single player im going to list after you based on that struggle ass name. Get your weight up until then :umad:

24. @Chris Cool Bengals: My man, we always did good work in the past but no hard feelings you are the worst user player I have ever seen on Defense, you bite on every play and I seem to always have 500 receiving yard games on you..........with one player.. You would be ranked lower but you have Ross so you may have a 6 win season by beating cats like @TXSuperman713 but other wise you won't go far.

23. @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Steelers: Who in the holy Akbar is this nicca :heh: , I don't know how good you are but I know you better then the ass niccas I have listed below you so here you guy earn your spot breh and show me your better then @TXSuperman713 :cape:

22. @j7thirty Chargers: I like you a lot you play good Defense and stick to your game plan you don't take many risk which I feel hurt you and you never trade that often to build your roster but your a good player that can make shyt happen.

21. @Karume Pats: @Methodical must have passed me a drink and I must have forgot you but here we are I dont know why you listed so high cause you may have the worse Offensive game of any madden layer I have seen in my life You play a good Def and it wins you so games but let's keep it 100 your @Rekkapryde status with a better Def.

20. @ImmaTopWilt Bills: I really wish I could list you higher cause your a great player with a nice skill set we have never really seen you with a great team but sadly you have the bills "Thanks for Watkins hommie" so this the best I can do for you.

Damn you on my dikk breh. It’s not that serious

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

terrell-owens.png

Last edited:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

30. @Methodical Lions: Between Drinking and passing out in games you may be the most uesless waste of space in a online franchise but you are comedy and manage to not only beat @The_Unchosen_One but retired him so you may be on a come up, if you put the bottle down.

says the person who beat me once in 2 seasons :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

30. @Methodical Lions: Between Drinking and passing out in games you may be the most useless waste of space in a online franchise but you are comedy and manage to not only beat @The_Unchosen_One but retired him so you may be on a come up, if you put the bottle down.

19. @The Devil's Advocate Panthers: I hear your a soild user that just hasn't make any waves so far. You have Cam and a lot of weapon now. You are in a Tuff Division I honestly don't see you going any where.

18. Era Broncos: You hustled my hommie @Ineedmoney504 but fair is fair you have the broncos but you always manage to fukk up some how, I honestly see you making the offs in that struggle ass Div but your a first round play off exit. By week one you will have traded all your players for 60 overall players with 90 plus speed. :skip:

17. @Mookus Bears: I hear you are a solid player, your going to need to be in your Div. You have to battle @TrillaMonsoon and @Conscious Pilot step up playa.

16. @Sulu Redskins: Your a ok player in a ruff Division, I am sorry fam but you will never, ever sniff a play off. @Sonny Corinthos Shugg and @The_Unchosen_One will make sure of that. You may want to rethinking about buying Madden and get call of duty or some other shyt.:obama:

16 @Sonny Corinthos Cowboys: One of the Best teams on the game and a desire to win with a ton to prove. Hes a gamer if he takes the game serious can do some damage but hes in a seriously stacked Div.

15. @Conscious Pilot Packers: This is a wildcard here a very good player that now is out of one of the harder Divs with a bad team in the past he has always given me fits and now has a great team I expect him to Win that Division.

14 @The_Unchosen_One Eagles: Sorry i had to get you on that trade but eh at lest your not trash like @Rekkapryde @TXSuperman713 you have a chance to make a playoff run but your Div Will be ruff I predict a 6 win season, every season you get better your not push over but that div is like damn fam.

13 @RichSincethe80s Chiefs: Skill by the dozen you have a bad shake last madden getting the Phins lot of people forgot how good you really are passing game def to 5. With a team now behind your stick skills its going to be scary to see you.

12. @TrillaMonsoon This was a tuff ass Pick cause I just said @Conscious Pilot will win tht Div, I feel on the sticks your a better player but teams matter. I think when things are all said and done you find a way to take your Div back by season 3.

11 @904 Jags: One of the most solid madden payers period, he is lways a hell of a game and has balance to match. He never gets hustled in a trade, His team is fulled with talent and a player with stick skills to match. Faces two of the better madden players in @Ineedmoney504 and @MMS sad but two of the top 10 madden players may just miss the offs. :sadcam:

10 @NotoriousJerry Rams: I run the ball and i'm damn good at it. Terrible GM that often ruins my teams before I get started but I have beaten some of the best. I was gifted a easy Div with Todd Gurly Sammy Watkins and A.Donald.
:blessed:

9. @Troublesome Raiders: Very skilled player that has a stacked Def featuring the monster K.Mack. He plays a very great def but can also pick you apart in the pass game. He doesn't talk much and lets his stick skills do the talking. He needs to help @IrateMastermind do anything besides suck at the game.

8. @MMS Texans: Amazing Runner, Mr Youtube himself. He has yet to win the big game but honestly hommie can play the game. He was a ton of weapons on his team, But may mis out on the play offs due to a stacked Div. He will either finish 1st in his div or 3 no middle ground.

7. @South Paw Browns: Every year he gets better but this will be the first year he won start with the LoB, None the less he has a ton of Young talent that will give players fits for the rest of madden 18. He is a top 3 GM and posed to make shyt happen in his garbage ass division.

6. @L@CaT Cards: A Wild card that you can never count out, hasn't been the same payer since Shugg took his soul and dropped 70 on him but hes a madden champ and never to be taken lightly, Shame hes in my Div where im going to smack him down twice a year. :mjgrin: and remind him hes just a shell of his past self.

5. Pun Dolphins: To earn respect from @Don Dada F Poppa and @Ineedmoney504 in madden says alot wish i could have seen you play but you have the phins your in a pretty ass Div user skills wise your going to wash all of them sadly.

4. @HeruDat ?: I give the nicca a ton of shyt but hes not ass on the sticks, He has once of the most unstoppable pass games I have ever seen in madden. He is a average runner but makes up for it in every way on the game. regardless of what team he gets he will shake up a Div.

3/2. Shugg Giants: Call him a troll and a clown but hes a master con man that can sell sand to the beach. Always puts himself in a position to win. Great team builder that we really haven't seen win with a bottom feeder. But he has ODB going to be great to seem him used properly.

2/3. @Ineedmoney504 Titans: I have no real one and two for you and Shugg. My one true equal in running the ball. You can win in every way possible passing running and def. Your football knowledge is matched by your stick skills going to be crazy to see how the afc south plays out.

Stick skills are Absurd. Smugg ass nicca but when it comes to madden your going to get at lest two rings a madden :salute:

82d7882c60f80a717a49f0faf08b419a.gif