Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
The way they switched into some "cop lives matter" then threw that ending at you was some of the most disrespectful shyt Ive ever seen.
fukk that movie.
The c00n that came in and said he was more afraid making his first arrest in the ghetto than going to war let me know what they were doing with this film.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Laundromat is good but gawtdamn am I dumb :damn:
Im prolly gonna have to watch it again to fully get everything

1 thing I did get tho was the African breh story :dead:
When he walked out the room with his wife, daughter and her friend all there. His face :russ:

fukk it I am going to eat my Popeyes Spicy Chicken Sandwich and watch this. :blessed:

ETA: This movie was great, fukk the critics man :pacspit:

Gary Oldman and this German accent. :russ:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Laundromat is good but gawtdamn am I dumb :damn:
Im prolly gonna have to watch it again to fully get everything

1 thing I did get tho was the African breh story :dead:
When he walked out the room with his wife, daughter and her friend all there. His face :russ:

this movie is fantastic! movies depicting white collar crime always entertain me though.

dude really finessed his wife and daughter:mjlol::dead:

Antonio banderas going off in front of those reporters :russ:.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah watching it now, burned through 3 eps already

Basically binged through this.

I actually thought it was interesting. I have my own opinions on the Holocaust, the Jews really act like it the worst thing ever that has happen TO THEM, when Polish people, homosexuals, Russian POWs, communists, people who were against hitler and other POWs were killed as well. People who know history know that massacres of people happen all the time, in every period of time.

I thought he last episode was the most interesting, America fukken knew the people coming over were Nazis but they still allowed them to work as scientists, engineers, factory workers. Hmmmm

Also, I find it interesting that Jews don't forgive the way that some black folk do when massacres occur. They wanted him to hang.

Also I didn't know there were c00n Jews, that Jew lawyer was such as stereotypical Jew. :pachaha:

I guess he won in the end, because he made lots of money.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Daybreak is really good. Funny I just watched an animated show on Netflix with the same premise but more child friendly :pachaha:
the sista in that is :banderas:
jeante-godlock-as-mona-lisa-in-netflixs-daybreak-1572015408-view-0.jpg
Did they make her character a bedwench?