Essential Official Netflix Thread

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just finished The King. :wow: I give it an 8.5/10.

The speech before the battle :whoo: and That ETHER after the final battle. :laff: Now that's how you do an anti-climactic duel.
Pattinson's swag was something else though :wow:
How this man watch his heavily armored troops get washed, then come through with the all black Panzer V of armor? :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Pattinson's swag was something else though :wow:
How this man watch his heavily armored troops get washed, then come through with the all black Panzer V of armor? :mjlol:

Yeah, I appreciated evil Pattinson.
Falstaff knew that dude was a dork.

Waited for man's to get tired and then come in like :birdman: I'm next only to flop in the mud :mjlol: Bruh I couldn't stop laughing when mans got swarmed.

Daps
Just finished The King. :wow: I give it an 8.5/10.

The speech before the battle :whoo: and That ETHER after the final battle. :laff: Now that's how you do an anti-climactic duel.

I just finished. I rewound the speech before the battle about 10 times, that's how great it was. I'm comparing it to other great medieval wartime speeches from Spartacus and The Last Kingdom. I think Henry's might be the best

What you think breh?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just finished. I rewound the speech before the battle about 10 times, that's how great it was. I'm comparing it to other great medieval wartime speeches from Spartacus and The Last Kingdom. I think Henry's might be the best

What you think breh?

I did about the same lol. I don't remember running back any of the speeches in TLK or Spartacus (except for Batiatus shytting on folks). That shyt was well acted and had me like :salute: "I'd fight for this creh!" Ima give to Henry.

Daps
I did about the same lol. I don't remember running back any of the speeches in TLK or Spartacus (except for Batiatus shytting on folks). That shyt was well acted and had me like :salute: "I'd fight for this creh!" Ima give to Henry.

For a drunk prince that didn't wanna be king, that dude was born for the crown

When he went to fight that first battle, I was like poor breh bout to embarrass himself

But that was the day he started his own legend :wow:

In TLK, Alfred was sickly so he couldn't really give out any good speeches. So that's why he had my man Leofric doing it for him. I thought Leofric had me hyped but Henry on a whole different level :wow:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukk the haters Netflix been dropping a lot a lot of heat :wow:
I got too much to watch.
Dolemite is my Name is a fukkin classic.
Daybreak is pure piff
I cant even name all the other stuff i need to watch
Dolemite is my name, Eli, El Camino, The King, Rattlesnake, Fractured, The Laundromat, Living with yourself, etc,

It's like coming out of a Blockbuster store with a fresh stack of goodness to take home:wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dolemite is my name, Eli, El Camino, The King, Rattlesnake, Fractured, The Laundromat, Living with yourself, etc,

It's like coming out of a Blockbuster store with a fresh stack of goodness to take home:wow:

I haven't even made it round to el camino, eli, laundromat, or anything else
Im still trying to finish Mindhunter season 2 but i keep getting distracted by other crack.
It's too much drugs on the skreets and it's another truckload on the way
tenor.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The King

When they do these battle scenes, at some point, how do you even know who is on your side? How do you know who to kill? Everyone is sweaty, and dirty, and wearing helmets.

:ld:

:mjgrin: Yeah I'm sure they killed some friendlies in there. Peasant class fighters were especially assed out back in those days.