Essential Official Netflix Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

New Ricky Gervais show, it's pretty dark. Feels like the anti-Derek even though it will obviously end up going for the same message (be kind).

I really enjoyed this. Only 6 30 minute eps so it's a quick binge. It actually had a head tilt moment in it too. I don't think I've ever seen Derek.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
watched "Good Girls" and it was pretty good. a little like a dash of the Walter White ---> Heisenberg transformation mixed with a lot of "Weeds" but not as hokey, there's no typical "thug develops soft spot for the hijinks of the suburban white woman" storyline

I didn't know if this was a one season series or not, so they definitely left me wanting more :ehh: looking forward to season 2

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
watched "Good Girls" and it was pretty good. a little like a dash of the Walter White ---> Heisenberg transformation mixed with a lot of "Weeds" but not as hokey, there's no typical "thug develops soft spot for the hijinks of the suburban white woman" storyline

I didn't know if this was a one season series or not, so they definitely left me wanting more :ehh: looking forward to season 2
I thought for sure that was going to happen but I'm glad it didn't. I liked this a lot too.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Starting this tonight
shadow-e1552076302473.jpg

South African series. Seems alright so far.
Dude going round town getting vigilante justice it seems :ehh:

You my breh, but you can't drop the trailer though? :martin:

Based on the trailer

He got hit by lighting so he has no feeling in his body? :what: