Essential Official Netflix Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
did anyone watch Slobbie's World? i'm not a fashion guy, so you might tell me he's a giant fraud or whatever, but i found it entertaining. buzzed through it in 2 days. he's a character. would watch more

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anyone watch Slobbie's World? i'm not a fashion guy, so you might tell me he's a giant fraud or whatever, but i found it entertaining. buzzed through it in 2 days. he's a character. would watch more
I did the same and finished the series in a day.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
One of the craziest stories I ever heard

This creep had a obsession with his neighbors daughter. So he pretended to be gay and suduced the girls married father into a handjob lol. This story is wild. Homeboy even had a “therapist” say he needed to spend time with the family’s daughter to get better for some BS. He asked the family for permission and these dumb ass parents said sure. He would come over lay in her bed and molest her in the parents home. Eventually he kidnaps her and go on the run.

This story is nuts. I ain’t even say the craziest shyt that happens later

Last edited:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps

This creep had a obsession with his neighbors daughter. So he pretended to be gay and suduced the girls married father into a handjob lol. This story is wild. Homeboy even had a “therapist” say he needed to spend time with the family’s daughter to get better for some BS. He asked the family for permission and these dumb ass parents said sure. He would come over lay in her bed and molest her in the parents home. Eventually he kidnaps her and go on the run.

Made Surviving R. Kelly seem tame.

I thought it was some typical true crime doc I see all the time...boy was I wrong. When her dad said he reached over and relieved him via masturbation...I sat up in my bed like wtf. How do you get coerced into wanking a dude off. This documentary is un fukking believeable. Part of me wants to say it's bullshyt and never happened.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Made Surviving R. Kelly seem tame.

I thought it was some typical true crime doc I see all the time...boy was I wrong. When her dad said he reached over and relieved him via masturbation...I sat up in my bed like wtf. How do you get coerced into wanking a dude off. This documentary is un fukking believeable. Part of me wants to say it's bullshyt and never happened.
:ohhh:

Added to Queue...

I love these sick, creepy docs
:feedme:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

This shyt was :damn:

Props

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

The dad then jacked the dude off !! :dead::dead::yeshrug:....... Religion is :wow:..... feel sorry for the kid tho.........

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
saw IO last night and that movie was not good. it was such a slow burn and the romantic connection was so forced and awkward. i ended up doing other stuff with this in the background a little after the halfway point.