Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
So after watching Evil Genius, there's one part that I still don't understand...

what the hell did the 2nd dude who worked at the pizza shop have to do with anything? they mentioned that dude's death and never tied it back into anything again...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Following reminds me of Far Cry 5 cult shyt :heh:

Every episode this nikka got his followers bodying everyone in the building with knifes :pachaha:

nikka got blonde america's sweetheart looking girls doing hits like nothing :ohhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So after watching Evil Genius, there's one part that I still don't understand...

what the hell did the 2nd dude who worked at the pizza shop have to do with anything? they mentioned that dude's death and never tied it back into anything again...
Yeah.
Me and another poster on here was saying that shyt.
Like, what the hell was the point of even bringing that up if yall wasnt gonna go back to it??
:what:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
That Pele flick is dope. Surprised it wasn't given a lot of hype. Very good biopic.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watching the first half of the season finale of lost in space, did they make this dude blind for no reason,, this show I swear

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
what about the mansions in the entire community :mindblown:

the outside shot of jojo's house look like a damn compound:mindblown:

Do those houses even exist or was that shot somewhere else? Because houses like that in England are in high millions. A mere surgeon or even an anesthesiologist in England can't afford houses like that.

Noone answered my question of what Audi he drove? :martin:

I think it is the rs7:patrice:

2018 Audi RS 7 | Price & Specs | Audi USA