Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Narcos - good shyt

Marco Polo - should be called Kublai Khan. Only 2 seasons but that shyt makes you realize we could all be speaking Mongolian if they weren't so focused on China and Japan.

The Crown - kinda dry, but very informative. You realize just how cocky the British were and how white supremacy ain't just an American thing.

Last Kingdom - good for people that like Vikings on History Channel. LK is kinda like Vikings but more from the English side.

Shaka Zulu - seen it many times....movie is over 30 years old but the dude the plays Shaka (Henry Cele)......best acting performance I've ever seen, period. And the women that play his wife and momma :banderas:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Netflix dropped a new docuseries today called Dope

its about the drug game

shyt looks like it might be piff but for some reason they never put out the trailer but you can see the trailer if you search the show on the netflix app

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
toysthatmadeus-001.jpg

4 episodes are up now and there will be more next year. https://www.netflix.com/title/80161497

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

So I finally got around to watching this movie Blue is the warmest color, it was way too fukken long.

I did enjoy the lesbian scenes. :shaq:
The crying, the cry faces, snot dripping out of nose crying, no so much. Scust :huhldup:

Can't decide if the main chick is cute or not. She had cac boy face at times. :patrice:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching the Magicians and I did not expect this shyt to be THAT good :picard:

And it's on SyFy too? How do they get away with all the cussing on here :picard:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watching the Magicians and I did not expect this shyt to be THAT good :picard:

And it's on SyFy too? How do they get away with all the cussing on here :picard:

Syfy aired it censored but on demand and netflix I guess they took off the censorship.

And yeah SyFy been getting some hitters now.