Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
First 2 seasons were piff. Last seasons wasn't as great except Shut up and dance. It's an anthology series so every episode is stand alone. You can start from anywhere.
Season 3 was better than season 1. San Janipero is one of the best episodes of any show I ever seen period.

niguez

All Star
Daps
Season 3 was better than season 1. San Janipero is one of the best episodes of any show I ever seen period.

:russ:.

Episode was trash. You probably read the reviews first and then watched it, which skewed your view. Season 1/2>Season 3. Shut and Dance was piff from Season 3, thats it. The rest was trash. And I'm BM stan.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
:russ:.

Episode was trash. You probably read the reviews first and then watched it, which skewed your view. Season 1/2>Season 3. Shut and Dance was piff from Season 3, thats it. The rest was trash. And I'm BM stan.

You probably assume a lot. I been on BM since it was on bbc before Netflix picked it up for the third season. Episode was amazing and Deserving of all the accolades it received. Shut up and dance is twisted af and a strong episode like most of the season. Which is why I put it over the first. To each their own fella