Essential Official Netflix Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sense8 Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons

“After 23 episodes, 16 cities and 13 countries, the story of the Sense8 cluster is coming to an end,” Cindy Holland, Neflix’s vice president of original content, said in a statement. “It is everything we and the fans dreamed it would be: bold, emotional, stunning, kick ass, and outright unforgettable. Never has there been a more truly global show with an equally diverse and international cast and crew, which is only mirrored by the connected community of deeply passionate fans all around the world. We thank Lana, Lilly, Joe and Grant [Hill] for their vision, and the entire cast and crew for their craftsmanship and commitment.”

I'm not surprised. Show was likely expensive as fukk and probably alienated a big chunk of audiences by trying to force way too many gay sex scenes and orgies with *all* the characters participating.. even the ones that were supposed to be straight doing questionable things :hhh:

A few months ago I tried watchin season 2, the premier ep iirc, but i shut it off 20-30mins in. They were just doin too much, and it took away from the main story that wasn't a bad overall plot.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not surprised. Show was likely expensive as fukk and probably alienated a big chunk of audiences by trying to force way too many gay sex scenes and orgies with *all* the characters participating.. even the ones that were supposed to be straight doing questionable things :hhh:

A few months ago I tried watchin season 2, the premier ep iirc, but i shut it off 20-30mins in. They were just doin too much, and it took away from the main story that wasn't a bad overall plot.

I was going to checkout sense 8 --i passed

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The hilarious part is studios/establishment will eventually come back because of Netflix's subscriber base. Netflix is never going away for me. My younger brother and nieces stick to only Netflix, they don't even fukk with hulu or amazon video much, mostly Netflix. When they have those numbers it'll be like how Google controls ads on the internet. Their chance to stop Netflix ended when Blockbuster turned down the chance to buy them for 50 million.....I still can't believe that happened. They went to Blockbuster and said buy us for $50 million. Blockbuster laughed. Went out of business and now Netflix is spending 6 billion in a single year on original content.
Blockbuster was a dinosaur that refused to see the writing on the wall. I'm not surprised. Sometimes you don't have the cards you think you have. People and businesses learn that shyt the hard way many times in life. Kmart and Sears will be next

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SHOW sucks. I'm surprised it got a season 2. Turned it off after 3 episodes for all the unnecessary sex scenes.

Have 8+ main characters with storylines brehs :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Blockbuster was a dinosaur that refused to see the writing on the wall. I'm not surprised. Sometimes you don't have the cards you think you have. People and businesses learn that shyt the hard way many times in life. Kmart and Sears will be next
Didnt BLOCKBUSTER try to do the stream thing?

Only people i ever felt bad for when Netflix started poppin off heavy was my spanish mom and pop store muthafukkas smh
Only video store I know that sold backwoods
:mjcry:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
the one where he told that honkey bytch about her aunt Jamima statue :deadmanny:

Hahaha. That shiit was funny.

The fact they wrote that into the script/episode was too righteous.

I'm quite certain that scene was inspired by something that actually happened to Alan or Aziz.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I knew this wasn't gonna last long cause they were forcing the gay shyt too much

I was one of the few people who actually liked season 1 but had to throw it in the bushes after they fired Van Damme and tried to say he was homophobic

The show had a good premise and could've been great if they didn't have a agenda

Last edited: