Essential Official Netflix Thread

calh45

Cal
Daps
Every studio is overcharging or not offering their catalog up to them all together these days. The old school industry doesn't like the new superpower Netflix and won't help them be better than what they are. Movie studios helping Netflix's catalog out is like Cleveland trading LeBron to the Warriors for Zaza Pachulia. Not happening unless you coughing up billions. They were damn near forced to go this 'original content' route.

The hilarious part is studios/establishment will eventually come back because of Netflix's subscriber base. Netflix is never going away for me. My younger brother and nieces stick to only Netflix, they don't even fukk with hulu or amazon video much, mostly Netflix. When they have those numbers it'll be like how Google controls ads on the internet. Their chance to stop Netflix ended when Blockbuster turned down the chance to buy them for 50 million.....I still can't believe that happened. They went to Blockbuster and said buy us for $50 million. Blockbuster laughed. Went out of business and now Netflix is spending 6 billion in a single year on original content.