Reppin
NULL
its crack... don't listen to the goofballs

Mad Men is trash trash trash....
trash.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why doesnt it suprise me that most people on these forums dont like mad men? is it because this is a "hip hop" forum and most of the people on here are relatively young. (prob 18-30) i really feel like mad men is for mature audiences. just like dude said a few posts above. their target audience is prob the middle age crowd who are mature enough to notice great acting, writing, plot, etc.

put it like this if u prefer some shyt like scarface over godfather. mad men wont be for u :heh:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i was kinda thinking that but thought i would come off as uh, pretentious. the walking dead didnt hold my attention at all. and i thought i liked zombie stuff...i guess if youve seen one transformers movie, youve seen them all.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why doesnt it suprise me that most people on these forums dont like mad men? is it because this is a "hip hop" forum and most of the people on here are relatively young. (prob 18-30) i really feel like mad men is for mature audiences. just like dude said a few posts above. their target audience is prob the middle age crowd who are mature enough to notice great acting, writing, plot, etc.

put it like this if u prefer some shyt like scarface over godfather. mad men wont be for u :heh:

Walking Dead is not Hip Hop but I like it.
Game of Thrones is not Hip Hop but I like it.
Weeds is not Hip Hop but I like it for the most part.
Lost was not Hip Hop but I like it.
24 was not Hip Hop but I like it.
Spartacus is not Hip Hop but I like it.
Breaking Bad is not Hip Hop but I like it.

I say Mad Men stinks because it has no plot, no story, is redundant and all the characters except Draper and Cooper generally suck and serve no real purpose. And Cooper is really just filler so his character is essentially pointless at the end of the day. There is nothing remotely memorable about Mad Men. Disgustingly boring and overrated show.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I say Mad Men stinks because it has no plot, no story, is redundant and all the characters except Draper and Cooper generally suck and serve no real purpose. And Cooper is really just filler so his character is essentially pointless at the end of the day. There is nothing remotely memorable about Mad Men. Disgustingly boring and overrated show.

Well said. If you don't give a fukk about a shows premise it's no big deal. Why Mad Men fans feel like they have to insult the intelligence of those that don't like it makes me :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

all those shows have a faster pace than mad men yes ill give u that. i can tell that you like "action" pretty much every 15-20 min or so or u get bored? do you need to see violence or someone killed in every episode u watch? this is exactly my point. the younger crowd (you) dont really seem like you have the attention span/patience for a show like mad men. if you were to give me those lists of shows you posted above and said "this is what i watch and what i enjoy, will i like mad men?" i would have said NO. you will most likely not. lol i could have saved you the trouble of even having watched the show.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
i dont like walking dead or mad men :yeshrug:

and weeds and breaking bad are kind of hip hop btw.