Essential Official Netflix Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
OK I don't have a smart TV...no big I guess no Netflix for me. I plan on getting a new TV later this year since I've had the same Samsung for like 7 yrs
Dont you have a game console?roku?apple tv?chromecast?amazon fire stick? Hell,a fukking laptop witb an hdmi cord?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont you have a game console?roku?apple tv?chromecast?amazon fire stick? Hell,a fukking laptop witb an hdmi cord?

I have a ps2 that I don't use...don't really play video games but I've been thinking of getting a ps4 and getting back into it. I do have a laptop not sure what that has to do with anything

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The 100 is flames brehs, I thought it was gonna be trash but nikkas getting bodied every episode and there's been no filler episodes so far. Kids getting murked like :damn: shyt is like Fallout without the wasteland, just forests. Funny though that the JLaw looking chick is basically Katniss, she even talks like her :dead:

Edit:

Just saw this nikka get his face smashed in by a throwing star :damn::ohhh::whew:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
finished up the first season of graceland..

turned out to be pretty good :obama:

that odin rossi cat and mouse game :whew:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK I don't have a smart TV...no big I guess no Netflix for me. I plan on getting a new TV later this year since I've had the same Samsung for like 7 yrs

Ive had the same Panasonic for over 5 years and got a vizio last month, when u get that new tv your going to feel like you've been living in a time warp

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have a ps2 that I don't use...don't really play video games but I've been thinking of getting a ps4 and getting back into it. I do have a laptop not sure what that has to do with anything
...because you can watch netflix on your laptop and just hook an hdmi cord from the laptop to the tv.

Are you trolling?or 75?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive had the same Panasonic for over 5 years and got a vizio last month, when u get that new tv your going to feel like you've been living in a time warp

Yea I know...probably move my current TV to my bedroom and then get a new TV for living room