Essential Official Netflix Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'ma big Nolan fan. Is this show worth it breh?
i didnt really like the pilot but the show takes off after that

seasons 1-3 are absolute crack

it was the best show on network tv IMO until The Flash came along

season 4 was good too but not on the level of the first 3

i recommend that everyone watch this

it starts off like most shows on network tv.Has a bunch of procedural episodes at the beginning but turns into a serialized show about halfway into the season

you wont regret watching it breh

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i didnt really like the pilot but the show takes off after that

seasons 1-3 are absolute crack

it was the best show on network tv IMO until The Flash came along

season 4 was good to but not on the level of the first 3

i recommend that everyone watch this

it starts off like most shows on network tv.Has a bunch of procedural episodes at the beginning but turns into a serialized show about halfway into the season

you wont regret watching it breh
Thanx for the info breh. I appreciate it. I never watched The Flash. Im so use to Fx, Amc, and premium channels content. Kinda reminds me of Justified. Started it out wrapping everything up in one episode but then turned into a series mid season. Ima finish The Leftovers first cause I just finished Mr. Robot also. Then I'll jump on this show. Oh yea in gettin thru that Planet Earth series. Too much piff.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
watched the redux version for the first time on netflix it was cool not as good as the godfather i didnt really get the hype for this movie :yeshrug:

didnt even know that was a young morpheus

somebody break the movie down for me please

why i just started it on netflix ? i picked the redux because it was longer im only a hour in tho

also dont answer if its a spoiler

why when martin sheen at the beginning landed to meet that surfer colonel the first time it had like a director looks like francis telling him how to move is that easter egg or someting they had him and girl recorded them when they got there :dwillhuh: like they was shooting a film inside of a film

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
watched the redux version for the first time on netflix it was cool not as good as the godfather i didnt really get the hype for this movie :yeshrug:

didnt even know that was a young morpheus

somebody break the movie down for me please

why i just started it on netflix ? i picked the redux because it was longer im only a hour in tho

also dont answer if its a spoiler

why when martin sheen at the beginning landed to meet that surfer colonel the first time it had like a director looks like francis telling him how to move is that easter egg or someting they had him and girl recorded them when they got there :dwillhuh: like they was shooting a film inside of a film
wait are you only an hour into the movie? you're better off waiting until they meet Marlon Brando and peeping what he has to say before we try to explain it to you. but to sum it up I guess the whole premise of the film is "the evil that men do".

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching addicted. I would've killed that bytch

full

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
wait are you only an hour into the movie? you're better off waiting until they meet Marlon Brando and peeping what he has to say before we try to explain it to you. but to sum it up I guess the whole premise of the film is "the evil that men do".

nah i watched the whole thing

so drop some knowledge please ?