Essential Official Netflix Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Im on episode 2. I love documentaries on nature. Been searching for one like this. Red pandas. Birds doing mating calls. Cleaning up the area so he can get some :whoo:

I do the same thing when I have a girl coming over. :russ:

I also find it funny that animals are traveling hundreds of miles just to find a mate while we complain about paying $10 to get into a club. I see why they make the trip though because its a nonstop orgy once they arrive.

Nature is amazing. I definitely appreciate the work these guys put in making this documentary. This is on of the best documentaries I've seen.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
BRUH this Grace and Frankie show is a classic. coli might not fukk with it cause y'all homophobic

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I do the same thing when I have a girl coming over. :russ:

I also find it funny that animals are traveling hundreds of miles just to find a mate while we complain about paying $10 to get into a club. I see why they make the trip though because its a nonstop orgy once they arrive.

Nature is amazing. I definitely appreciate the work these guys put in making this documentary. This is on of the best documentaries I've seen.
Word up we got it good. I'm on episode 4 now. I saw bears on mountains digging in rocks for food. Animals travelling for miles just to drink some water. U got crocs just waiting for them. I agree it's the best documentary on nature ever. The scenter is breath taking. I'm taking my time with this one. I don't want it to end.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
any of y'all have prime instant video?
what's good on there

A lot of the movies are trash. Stuff you've never heard of or old public domain movies. Netflix easily has them beat on that. TV shows are where it's at. They have a LOT of HBO shows (Veep, Boardwalk, True Blood, Entourage, Extras, Girls, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc.) and Cinemax shows.

Some of their original stuff is good too: Bosch, Catastrophe... The Man in the High Castle is another original that had a pilot and is supposed to get a full season at some point. I want to check out Casanova, Hand of God, Olympus and Midtown. I couldn't get into Mozart in the Jungle. I had a friend tell me Transparent was really good.

Honestly, the main draw of a Prime account for me is free two-day shipping. I've never been too impressed with Prime Instant Video (and they need to rename that) and usually forget that I have it but I've been trying to use it more often because they do have some good lower-profile stuff that Netflix doesn't bother to pick up.

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
A lot of the movies are trash. Stuff you've never heard of or old public domain movies. Netflix easily has them beat on that. TV shows are where it's at. They have a LOT of HBO shows (Veep, Boardwalk, True Blood, Entourage, Extras, Girls, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc.) and Cinemax shows.

Some of their original stuff is good too: Bosch, Catastrophe... The Man in the High Castle is another original that had a pilot and is supposed to get a full season at some point. I want to check out Casanova, Hand of God, Olympus and Midtown. I couldn't get into Mozart in the Jungle. I had a friend tell me Transparent was really good.

Honestly, the main draw of a Prime account for me is free two-day shipping. I've never been too impressed with Prime Instant Video (and they need to rename that) and usually forget that I have it but I've been trying to use it more often because they do have some good lower-profile stuff that Netflix doesn't bother to pick up.
yeah i realized the movies are trash. im watching boardwalk on ep 10 so far. I like it, some funny moments too

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
yeah i realized the movies are trash. im watching boardwalk on ep 10 so far. I like it, some funny moments too
Boardwalk is a great show. It can be slow in some episodes, but worth sticking through. The final season is trash though. HBO canceled them with very little notice and everything felt rushed.