Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Maggie Gyllenhaal is fukking :scust: but one episode in and The Honourable Woman has me hooked :wow:

@Nature Boy Ric Flair
@hexagram23
@obarth
@STAN JONES
@flyry

I'm not kidding brehs, go watch The Honorable Woman NOW! Outstanding thriller, equal to Homeland at it's best :blessed:

The Israeli/Palestinian/MI6/US fukkery :ohlawd: :banderas:

IN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_meb8oaZgWe1r324lio1_400.gif

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Just binged on Marco Polo, damn good TV, love the kung fu sequences, the costumes ect.... Netflix went big time cheap on battle sequence with narration and art and minor visuals. Cinematography was excellent.

Ridley Scott, can learn a thing or two from Net Flix about casting.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Just binged on Marco Polo, damn good TV, love the kung fu sequences, the costumes ect.... Netflix went big time cheap on battle sequence with narration and art and minor visuals. Cinematography was excellent.

Ridley Scott, can learn a thing or two from Net Flix about casting.

Damn just posted my post without seeing yours.Help me out kind of confuse who is the naked chick husband and who is her brother compared to the king

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Damn just posted my post without seeing yours.Help me out kind of confuse who is the naked chick husband and who is her brother compared to the king

In the ninth episode, the Khan's wife figures out that the father of Mei Lin's daughter was the dead Chinese Song emperor. That's why Ahmed says "we own Chinese royalty" in the next scene.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
she has no husband, she was the whore for the song dynasty king that died in the earlier episodes, but she did have his daughter...her brother is the chancellor or the right hand man of the king, with him dying, his son (who is like 5 or some shyt) becomes the king and basically the chancellor just manipulates him to the point where he's basically the king himself because the mother has no power whatsoever

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I honestly don't see the GoT comparison...if they are going that route then they should say GoT bit off the Tudors and so on.
Marco Polo should not be compared to GoT because none of the main characters have been killed etc. I'm only on ep 5. I just don't get the comparisons :yeshrug:
Peoples stannery of that show disgust me.