Essential Official Netflix Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
what's the worst movie yall seen? Dare someone to watch don't go in the woods :mjlol:

Nikka the worst movie ever, is Bubble, it was on Netflix before but not now.

I swear to god, my soul was burning soul watching this bullshyt.

They label it as "thriller" too. :comeon:

I only watched it because Steven Storbergh directed it. The guy who did the Ocean movies with George Clooney.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Rubber... A movie about a murderous psychic tire. :beli:

jbcThKNyAhKCer_e.jpg

thats a classic

rubberbild1.jpg

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Appropiate Adult? How is this? About a UK housewife and her serial killer husband

Daps
All hip hop heads should check out Ice T's documentary "The Art of Rap." It goes into the history of hip hop and... the art of it lol. Includes tons of great interviews with some of the top names.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Couple Docs I watched recently had me like :wow: :lupe:

Imposter- This French dude pretends to be a missing kid from Texas :lupe: Tricks the whole fam

Talhotblond- Love triangle on the internet that turned out really really really bad. shyt had me feelin some sorta way :to:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Saw this the other day, great movie, it is strictly in the drama category, don't expect any action or anything like that. Christian Bale is the GOAT as far as I am concerned. This movie could have been garbage, his acting really elevates scripts.
Woody Harrelson is in this too, has he ever not played a scumbag? :wtf:

Don't understand why it is rated 53% on rottentomatoes.
Look at what one of the fakkits wrote.

"As directed by Scott Cooper, the movie has an undeniable, dour force, but it’s basically conventional macho filmmaking, and it’s extremely violent."

:mindblown:

This fakkit also had the audacity to give Gladiator a "rotten" rating. :wtf:

"In “Gladiator,”Ridley Scott thrusts us so close to the combat that all we see is a lot of whirling and thrashing, a sword thrust here and there, a spurt of blood, a limb severed. There’s hardly a scene that is cleanly and coherently staged in open space. The violence comes mainly from the editing, in the cheapening use of montage. We see this sort of flamboyant mess all the time in the movies, but almost no one complains—perhaps because we have become so accustomed to spatially incoherent movement in commercials and on MTV that it now looks normal..."

:mindblown::mindblown: