Essential Official Netflix Thread

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Those that are looking for more Korean piff should check out Confessions of Murder. I see that they've added that on there but I've seen it way before. It has a nice twist.

Co-sign Confessions of Murder :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

I also watched Outrage and Beyond Outrage :krs::krs::krs:

City of God :krs: :krs::krs::krs:

Journey to the West (if you like mythical Chinese stories and it has that quirky Asian humor, I was pleasantly surprised) :krs::krs::krs:

Trying XIII: The Series so far :trash::trash:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Journey to the West (if you like mythical Chinese stories and it has that quirky Asian humor, I was pleasantly surprised) :krs::krs::krs:

Have you seen New World? best korean film ive seen since Oldboy

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

When the real killer called in to expose the "killer" that confessed to the murders and wrote the book shyt had me like

tumblr_n5gug3eHm61riah6uo8_r1_250.gif

Turned out the fake killer was the nikka that jumped off the roof. :ohhh: The detective was on some Batman shyt drawing out the real killer like that. Possibly one of the best set ups I've seen in a movie.

I keep forgetting how bleak and gritty Takeshi Kitano movies can be. Beyond Outrage had me more :to: than the first one

Co-sign Journey To The West, I almost cut it off around the beginning until I noticed the humor and slapstick felt familiar, so I stuck around and it turned out to be a great and entertaining film. Then I realized the movie was directed by Stephen Chow. :banderas: I haven't seen or heard anything about that dude for a long minute. His earlier films were straight piff, I'm surprised there isn't more of his filmography on Netflix. If you liked Journey To The West, I'd check out Shaolin Soccer and King of Beggars.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

I always thought Confessions of Murder was Memories of Murder, which I didnt like at all

looks like I have a great movie which I havent seen

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
City of God is added.. Haven't watched this in years:wow:
After watching this again on netflix the other day, I can easily say this is one of my top 5 movies.
The story telling by the narrator is almost perfect
I loved how they set everything up
ONe thing thats crazy, the gear they were rocking is pretty much what nikkas are wearing now :heh:
Lil ze is easily the worst villain/goon i've seen in a movie. I've never been happier to see someone gunned up and clapped quick like that guy
I didnt realize before how much of a thot that chick rocket was simpin . She was just bouncing from one guy after another on some :manny:
There were also some bad brazilian girls in there. especially the dark skinned ones :noah:

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the real killer called in to expose the "killer" that confessed to the murders and wrote the book shyt had me like

Turned out the fake killer was the nikka that jumped off the roof. :ohhh: The detective was on some Batman shyt drawing out the real killer like that. Possibly one of the best set ups I've seen in a movie.

I keep forgetting how bleak and gritty Takeshi Kitano movies can be. Beyond Outrage had me more :to: than the first one

Co-sign Journey To The West, I almost cut it off around the beginning until I noticed the humor and slapstick felt familiar, so I stuck around and it turned out to be a great and entertaining film. Then I realized the movie was directed by Stephen Chow. :banderas: I haven't seen or heard anything about that dude for a long minute. His earlier films were straight piff, I'm surprised there isn't more of his filmography on Netflix. If you liked Journey To The West, I'd check out Shaolin Soccer and King of Beggars.
Journey To the West was definitely a great watch if your into Stephen Chow movies creature cgi was iffy at times but it had just the right blend of humor, action and storytelling to make it a great watch i noticed a lot of characters from Kung Fu Hustle to.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching all seven seasons of Star Trek: Voyager. fukk what the haters say about that show, Janeway was my white Nubian milf queen

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

That was him?? :ohhh: I had no idea :mjlol:...I'll blame it on "they all look alike" :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

That was him?? :ohhh: I had no idea :mjlol:...I'll blame it on "they all look alike" :troll:

Yeah, the guy that threw himself off the building was the son of a victim the real serial killer had killed. Since he was an orphan, the Detective stuck around and treated dude as a younger brother but dude was depressed that the killer couldn't be caught, felt like he had no family and tried to commit that. You probably missed the part in the subtitles near the end because the Confessor admits to the Murderer that he changed his face through surgery after he tried to kill himself. The Confessor and Detective planned the whole damn thing for about 15 years when they knew that statute of limitations would be up. :damn: That other family almost ruined the plan though :mjlol:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Yeah, the guy that threw himself off the building was the son of a victim the real serial killer had killed. Since he was an orphan, the Detective stuck around and treated dude as a younger brother but dude was depressed that the killer couldn't be caught, felt like he had no family and tried to commit that. You probably missed the part in the subtitles near the end because the Confessor admits to the Murderer that he changed his face through surgery after he tried to kill himself. The Confessor and Detective planned the whole damn thing for about 15 years when they knew that statute of limitations would be up. :damn: That other family almost ruined the plan though :mjlol:
I just wanted to join in