Essential Official Netflix Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Finally got around to watching Anthony Bourdain's South Africa episode :merchant: I'm gonna starve over there. I'm already a picky ass eater. Them nikkas was eating mystery meats and sheep heads and shyt. Pray for me brehs
:laugh:
Good luck, breh.

On another note, it's been said a dozen times in here, but God :damn:
Why is Canada's Netflix so much better? :damn:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
how so? I always assumed overall the US would be better but I dont know whats available around
More movies and tv shows that aren't on the American one. So far I've found Batman: The Animated Series, Fresh Prince of Bel Air and a shytload of other dope shows and movies.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I know this is a Netflix thread but all the seasons of Batman TAS and Superman TAS is on Amazon Prime, plus a bunch of HBO shows including the Wire and Sopranos :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know this is a Netflix thread but all the seasons of Batman TAS and Superman TAS is on Amazon Prime, plus a bunch of HBO shows including the Wire and Sopranos :wow:
been kickin myself for sleeping on "Deadwood" and "Made in America"....how the hell did those 2 get cancelled? MiA started to resemble "Entourage" esp the ep with Pharrel punk ass but I still liked it

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I saw this movie called "Kidnapped". It's a Spanish movie (dubbed voices) and it's somewhat like The Strangers where this family gets a Home Invasion from three guys and shyt starts hitting the fan.

The end is :ohhh:

I recommend it for a late night watch

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Watching "How the Universe Works" again. I don't care how many times I see this shyt it doesn't get old :ohlawd: