Essential Official Netflix Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Watched Funny Games last night :merchant:
I liked it :manny:

got to find another fukked up foreign film tonight. Maybe Ichi the Killer...never seen it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I will bet $10,000 coli-cash that at least once you'll say to yourself "What the fukk am I watching? :skip:"
giphy.gif

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Brehs I didn't want to make a thread to ask this question, but I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 90s. It was about a high school white kid who was really into either skateboarding/roller blading and there was a huge competition at the end. I think it took place in Cali/West coast. I remember a scene where dude was taking a shyt in the school bathroom and there was no TP :mjlol: and dude had to walk to class with shyt up his ass.:russ:

This movie most likely ain't on Netflix but It seems like you guys know your shyt when it comes to movies.

I'm gonna search google but daps/rep will be given to anyone who aids me:salute:

Edit: It's called Airborne.

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Brehs I didn't want to make a thread to ask this question, but I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 90s. It was about a high school white kid who was really into either skateboarding/roller blading and there was a huge competition at the end. I think it took place in Cali/West coast. I remember a scene where dude was taking a shyt in the school bathroom and there was no TP :mjlol: and dude had to walk to class with shyt up his ass.:russ:

This movie most likely ain't on Netflix but It seems like you guys know your shyt when it comes to movies.

I'm gonna search google but daps/rep will be given to anyone who aids me:salute:

Edit: It's called Airborne.

is it Airborne?