Essential Official Netflix Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i been watching canadian netflix through the hola unblocker extension for google chrome.. :banderas:

watched a few eps of real husbands of hollywood :russ:

there's this show called top boy.. british series about 2 drug dealers in the hood.. it looks like it'd be good but i have a hard time taking that accent seriously :mjpls: anyone seen it already?

i dunno if the selection is better than the us netflix.. but it does have enough differences to be worth checking out.

i guess depending on your internet speed, you could check out further countries too.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished that shyt just a minute ago. :lupe:

The ending though... :dwillhuh: Some real pessimistic shyt, yo. I feel like it could have been a whole lot better but if it took the route I'm thinking about it probably would have been too predictable

Like when the protagonist finally finds his balls, I thought he was setting things up so he gets away with it. But nah, he KOs his daughter twice, rapes his wife, gets into a bloody battle with that psycho bytch, waits for popo, then kills his wife, gives his daughter a fukk ass speech and commits that.

:mindblown:

8/10 for entertainment though.

That mivie had me :wtf: and :mindblown: and at the same time had me dyung :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
man i had this shyt on Super HD and it was straight murdering my data usage. had to knock it down to standard. i don't know how people forgo cable and just watch this and manage on data.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finish tron uprising, can't believe that it was on Disney. Probably catch on watching thor, capt america, and then avengers, and then FMA:brotherhood.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man i had this shyt on Super HD and it was straight murdering my data usage. had to knock it down to standard. i don't know how people forgo cable and just watch this and manage on data.

What do you mean?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What do you mean?
my router has a data usage tracker on the firmware and i was basically using Netflix like TV the last few days and my data usage jumped substantially. it was probably because on Super HD it uses over 3GBs per hour. on standard quality it uses 0.7 GB per hour.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my router has a data usage tracker on the firmware and i was basically using Netflix like TV the last few days and my data usage jumped substantially. it was probably because on Super HD it uses over 3GBs per hour. on standard quality it uses 0.7 GB per hour.

u have data cap on your internet ?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I need some new shows to watch. Almost done with luther, and sherlock. Seen orange is the new black.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Brehs, Side Effects was such a good movie. Whenever some movie is described as Hitchcockian, I hit him with the :usure:face, but this was definitely a good psychological thriller.

I don't know if I should watch VHS or VHS 2.:lupe: The second one got better reviews.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Watch Sexy Beast brehsss...British gangster movie , Ben Kingsley plays a fukkin psychopath ....watch it w subtitles tho