Essential Official Netflix Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you haven't seen "Carlos: the miniseries", I don't even want to talk to you.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Totally slept on There will be BLood brehs, that movie was perfect. Daniel Day Lewis the gawd :lawd:

If you haven't see it Fargo :blessed:is now available for streaming.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dredd. This shyt was basically a sci-fi version of The Raid: Redemption. Fun flick, but I really didn't care about any of the characters in it.

Also started watching Caprica. I never saw it when it was on the air, but it's pretty cool. Like the transhumanism themes in it.

Louie season three hit a couple weeks ago. I love how dark and dry the humor on this show is. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Is that so? I'll check it out based on this. Was getting tired of the monster show scene. And imo, True Blood has been ass cheeks the last 3 seasons.
You will not disappoint. I actually felt like it was how early seasons of true blood was. But even darker if that's possible to believe. Stick along for the ride. Really good show. I was impressed

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo every nikka in america needs to see this movie. fukken tragedy.

I want to see war witch but it looks long as fukk.

I saw this movie called The Silence the other day. I am not sure how to rate it. It is between ok and good. It is Swedish or some shyt, so yeah it is a foreign movie.

I watched war witch yesterday, didnt seem that long to me ..

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I couldnt do it breh, that 1st episode was horrible. I couldn't even watch it anymore after that

Even my girl tapped out after 4-5 episodes
to each they own amigo, not for everyone, but i thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. and it gets really dark and fukked up from mid season thru the end. but i enjoyed it as a popcorn entertaining show, nothing groundbreaking top5 or anything. i would put it in same category as walking dead IMO

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Brehs, recommend some shyt. I don't know what to watch. :noah::noah:
I started watching FNL, I aint binging on it though.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I couldnt do it breh, that 1st episode was horrible. I couldn't even watch it anymore after that

Even my girl tapped out after 4-5 episodes

Same here I really tried, started it didn't like it, kept going but stopped like 4 episodes til the end