Essential Official Netflix Thread

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
ayo they got StarKid in that hoe?

i remember watching that in theaters as a kid.
wouldnt really "recommend'' that but ay.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
watched the good son last night :krs:

i member seeing it as a kid but didnt remeber it all i member was that highway scene

that nikka culkin put the demon in demonic :damn:

he killed that lil baby :damn:

from the first scene he was in with that damn mask :damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
watched the good son last night :krs:

i member seeing it as a kid but dont remeber it all i member was hat highyway seen

that nikka culkin put the demon in demonic :damn:

he killed that lil baby :damn:

from the first scene he was in with that damn mask :damn:

:pachaha:

Man now I gotta watch this again. Haven't seen it since I was 9.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That Megan Is Missing movie is :trash:

2/5

only redeeming quality of it is maybe itll teach young girls something about being whores too early:yeshrug:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps

The ending is fukking horrifying, goddamn :why:

I got real mixed feelings about this movie, its not bad, there are some cheesy parts in it but its not a bad movie, on the other hand I cant recommend this movie to anyone

The best way to describe this movie is disturbing

Im disturbed. :why:

I'm going to watch just because of your reaction

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Can y'all put me up on some real scary movies? Horror has always been my favorite genre. But I dont want to go thru the trial and error process of finding something good

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got a chance to sit down and watch "The Master"....well acted, shot well, but MY GOD was this moving BORING....jeez what a snoozer

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
That Megan Is Missing movie is :trash:

2/5

only redeeming quality of it is maybe itll teach young girls something about being whores too early:yeshrug:

I was going to respond when I seen you was going to watch that bullshyt but I said nah I can't keep saving nikkas. :mjpls:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
ESPN films and 30 for 30 are golden.

A few recommendations...

Benji - This is a hard hitting documentary for a few reasons. It takes place in Chicago and shows that not much has changed in terms of violence from the 80s to now. Benji was the #1 ranked high school player in the country until he met a tragic and violent end. Takes you through his life and upbringing. They interview several friends and players who knew Benji. They even managed to catch up to the person who pulled the trigger.

Going Big - Another great documentary for my b-ball heads. This one tells the story of the #2 pick in the 1984 draft Sam Bowie. The big deal about this story is he was taken before the greatest basketball player ever Michael J. Jordan. Explores his upbringing as well as his high school, college, and pro career. Just very amazing how a person can be blamed for the greatest of another player. Sad thing is there have been bigger busts in the NBA than Sam Bowie who managed to have a 10 year career. Very similar incidents such as Detroit taking Darko instead of Carmelo. Portland making that mistake of taking Oden instead of Durant. The list goes on and on for NBA busts, but Sam Bowie remains the most talked about one.

30 for 30 Broke: This one is rather interesting because they shine the spotlight on the fact that most professional athletes end up broke after they retire. Got to learn how to manage your paper.

26 years: The Dewey Bozella Story: Really enjoyed this one because it was hella inspirational. Picture being a knucklehead 18 year old who is involved in petty crime and what not and you pinned to a murder of a 92 year old woman. So dude beats the first trial because of a lack of evidence, but 6 years later is retried and convicted. Several attempts at appeals are denied. In the mean time dude manages to get a bachelor and masters degree in prison. He finds a love for boxing in the prison program. He has one dream of fighting one professional fight. Check this one out for sure guys.

The Fab Five: I loved this documentary. The only thing missing was Chris Webber's opinion on all of this. Dude probably wanted no parts of anything to do with the Fab Five in fear of the usual questions he would have to answer. Jalen was wrong for hating Grant Hill because he was winning at life, but I guess that's how it is sometimes.

Batman Year One: I didn't like this as much as the comic, but it was still pretty enjoyable. For those who need an orgin on batman this is a good place to start.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

The ending is fukking horrifying, goddamn :why:

I got real mixed feelings about this movie, its not bad, there are some cheesy parts in it but its not a bad movie, on the other hand I cant recommend this movie to anyone

The best way to describe this movie is disturbing

Im disturbed. :why:

I agree with you shyt was disturbing