Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The first season was cool imo. Haven't gotten around to the second.

They only got the British version on netflix right? I know SyFy got an American adaptation but I don't think it's on netflix yet.

Which one should I check out? :thinking:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They only got the British version on netflix right? I know SyFy got an American adaptation but I don't think it's on netflix yet.

they are both on there, at least they were a couple of months ago, both are good

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh. I'll start with the American version. Gonna check out Tintin and Universal Soldiers Reckoning as well.

i would start with the British version, its a bit more polished , and most of the stuff that happens in there happens in the american verison

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Thanks breh. I'll start with the American version. Gonna check out Tintin and Universal Soldiers Reckoning as well.

I went American. :ehh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Catacombs is a dope indie movie. I'd cry like a lil bytch if I was trapped down there in those tunnels :sadcam:

saint-priscillas-catacombs-2.jpg

movie_3991_poster.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

i started with the british version then about half way thru that i watched the american version......nvr went bak to the british version cuz those actors were awful to me after i started watching the US version especially the british aiden who was just fruity to me :aicmon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i started with the british version then about half way thru that i watched the american version......nvr went bak to the british version cuz those actors were awful to me after i started watching the US version especially the british aiden who was just fruity to me :aicmon:

I started with the American version first since I'm familiar with Sam Witwer. I'm 5 episodes deep now and I'm not sure if I want to start over with the the British version.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I started with the American version first since I'm familiar with Sam Witwer. I'm 5 episodes deep now and I'm not sure if I want to start over with the the British version.
might as well stick with the star killer version breh :win:
im tellin u the british versions actors arent better than the US's and the storylines are pretty much identical from wat i seen from both before the british one got the bushes treatment

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Downton Abbey is decent show :ehh:

Kidnapped is dope series....Finale is a letdown but everything leading up is :ohhh: :whoo: status.

Ofcourse "Life" with Damian Lewis.