Essential Official Netflix Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man, I slept hard on the Adventrues of Tintin. It's like watching an animated version of Indiana Jones.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Just watched the documentary Delta Boys.

:salute:

About the multi national corps that are pillaging the oil reserves in the Delta of Nigeria. There is a group of "militants" who want the exploitation of the land to stop.

Good stuff!

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Yeah watched compliance with my girl the other day. Definitely disturbing. Don't know if its because I have a sis or knowing that there really are people that naive and ignorant of the law in real life .

Just watched the movie "Butter" and it was surprisingly funny. Olivia Wilde :russ: :ahh:

Ashley Greene :ahh:
Jennifer Garner even had :russ: moments

Good light hearted laugh nothing too serious..

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Imagine the level of institutionalized insanity that had to line up for this movie to happen.

Some sick fukk had to write the script, then some other sick fukks had to fund it, then they had to find a sick fukk director and a cast of sick fukk actors, then they had to find a sick fukk distributor, then sick fukks had to watch the movie and go 'ooooh best movie of the year!!!'

And now it's going to rely on sick fukk to pay to watch it to turn a profit.

This kind of shyt explains how Roman Polanski got away with what he did. Everyone in Hollywood is so fukking diseased in the head

At least with Human Centipede or A Serbian Film, they're kind of winking at the audience

This film is actually trying to pass itself off as art

And everyone involved in making it is so sick they thought it was a good idea to exploit what happened to this girl irl in the hopes of winning critical acclaim

it makes my fukking head hurt

:kobedamn:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
About to watch Universal Soldier : Day of reckoning. Heard it was a pretty bloody movie....:ohlawd:

EDIT: nikka just got his ****** cut off in this movie........lol

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Man, I slept hard on the Adventrues of Tintin. It's like watching an animated version of Indiana Jones.

It's actually better than 2 of of the Indy flicks imo.

The long-shot chase sequence was :noah:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/43573548]The Adventures of Tin-Tin - Long Take on Vimeo[/ame]

I need to watch this one again

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Is Being Human any good? I watched the first few EP's but i cant tell if its going to be good or not