Essential Official Netflix Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last few things I watched on Netflix:

The League, Season 3: I like this show, but I feel like it goes a little overboard with the sex jokes and making Andre the butt monkey every week.

Video Game High School: This was pretty cool. Cute little teen dramedy with a sci-fi backdrop. What really interested me was that it was a YouTube series, but it had better production values than most TV shows. :gladbron:

Dead Space: Downfall: God damn, the animation in this was shyt. Film Roman usually makes beautiful animation (like Ultimate Spider-Man), but this one looked horrible. When they got into the heavier action scenes, the framerate would slow down and the animation would get really choppy. The story was mediocre too. :comeon:

The Fighter: I liked it. Christian Bale and Melissa Leo were fantastic. Mark Wahlberg did his thing too, but his role was a bit more subdued, so it's no surprise he got ignored come Oscar season while their roles were acclaimed.

Prototype THIS: This was a show that aired on Discovery Channel a few years back. I'm a huge fan of those high tech/imagineering type shows (like Junkyard Wars or Design Squad), so thought it was cool. The projects they did on there, when they worked (like the mechanical water slide or the car that could park itself and drive/park over other cars) were :ooh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finally cancelled my netflix maybe i'll come back one day.

boo-this-man.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Inside all day due to this nasty ass weather.

Bout to watch Monkey Shines :whoo:

Daps
thought I'd give from dusk til dawn a go, only remembered the salma hayek scene

eh, george clooney is cool in this but... 5/10 movie

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
thought I'd give from dusk til dawn a go, only remembered the salma hayek scene

eh, george clooney is cool in this but... 5/10 movie

yeah I started dropping points when shyt goes... Supernatural. I still liked it though it just felt like it was going to be a goat movie from the first half.