Essential Official Netflix Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
So I just checked out Top Boy and that shyt was pretty good. I remember somebody last year talking about it on :hamster: and said it was like a British version of The Wire. It's not as deep, especially being only 4 eps, but definitely worth the watch. Truth be told, these Brits be having some good ass tv shows.
I just watched the first episode off the strength of this post and to my surprise the milf from the second season of Luther is in it :jawalrus: .... my interest was piqued, this being the 2nd consecutive role she's played that made me want to fukk the hell outta her...hit the googles and find out her name is Kierston Wareing, and within seconds was watching clips of her showing them titties and getting banged out in other movies...I owe this to you, daps sir for putting me on :salute:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I just watched the first episode off the strength of this post and to my surprise the milf from the second season of Luther is in it :jawalrus: .... my interest was piqued, this being the 2nd consecutive role she's played that made me want to fukk the hell outta her...hit the googles and find out her name is Kierston Wareing, and within seconds was watching clips of her showing them titties and getting banged out in other movies...I owe this to you, daps sir for putting me on :salute:

If you talking bout the pregnant chick then you need to let me know what movies she showing somebody what that thang smell like, plehboi. :shaq: Tryna get my smellivision on too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finally watched Drive, it was :hovehh:

except for this piff ass theme

Last edited by a moderator:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If you talking bout the pregnant chick then you need to let me know what movies she showing somebody what that thang smell like, plehboi. :shaq: Tryna get my smellivision on too.
Jorah from Game of Thrones finally gets a win after all that unrequited simping for Khalessi

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ujcb_kierston-wareing_sexy]Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos[/ame]

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgoecn_kierston-wareing-bonded-by-blood_sexy]Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos[/ame]

:leon:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
For those of you that like Columbo they have seasons 1 through 7 on netflix. The newer episodes from the 90's have recently been added to youtube.

Off topic but Columbo would make for the perfect smiley

To future posters, he'd also make for a good alias

Columbo-TV-series-pic.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching "employee of the month", bout a conman who lies his way into a new life then screws it all up.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:ohhh: what'd you find meh about drive ?
I loved that movie but its very divisive

It was aight, it wasnt classic or anything. He was too Superman for my taste.

Plus Christina Hendricks Locked In A Hotel Room With Him & He Aint Try Nothing :rudy: