Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE WEST WING is finally up on here.....:merchant:

Seen every ep, but lets be honest....Aaron Sorkin = many many rewatches for me :heh:

im HYPE about this. i started watching the whole series from episode 1 a few months ago but stopped becuz i got caught up on some other shows and shyt but i was dl/streaming every episdoe from the web. now that its on netflix im bout to EAT. im about halfway through season 3. fukkin love shows like this.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I have to warn you that the show is only great for 4 seasons...and it gets noticeably less great after that. Sorkin left after S4.

Although it picks back up during the election campaign with Miguel Prado and Hawkeye.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Even tho I got on DVD looking to get it on bluray watched Face/off

THE GREATEST ACTION MOVIE OFF ALL TIME

THE MUSIC THE ACTING

:wow:

Not that many special effects so it has aged beautifully

Only reason i started watching rented hurricane from the library never seen it a hour in the disc started skipping didnt feel like watching something new so started watching this Piffery

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Been watching French films lately. :obama:
Water Lillies is pretty dope.....tale of 3 girls learning how to be sluts
Paris is solid.....A buncha different stories all meshed together in the Paris streets.....both decent watches

water_lilies_cover.jpg

paris_xlg.jpg

Did somebody post this before, it was in my queue but I don't remember why, but anyways it was highly pedophilic, no real plot

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i scroll through my netflix that i have online every night, they rarely add shyt :snoop:

i end up just getting off the site and not watching anything