Essential Official Netflix Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Been watching French films lately. :obama:
Water Lillies is pretty dope.....tale of 3 girls learning how to be sluts
Paris is solid.....A buncha different stories all meshed together in the Paris streets.....both decent watches

water_lilies_cover.jpg

paris_xlg.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A couple of those Animated batman movies streaming. Anybody saw em yet?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
that nwo documentary was pretty good. crazy how during one of the brawls when mysterio got thrown into the bushes, cats thinking he was really :deadmanny: called 911 :heh:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix just changed my life brehs.
"Hungry for Change"
:lawd: I'm finna be healthy :to:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
out of sight wsas dope movie can somebody explain the end with sam jackson did she link george with him so the can break out

don killed it was funny seeing isiah washington acting hood felt forced but that shyt had me in tears cuz he always acting so uppity reminded me of hollywood shuffle him acting like that

funny side store i watched this with my jumpoff she started sucking me during the begining of the movie i kept tryin to bus why while looking at george clooney ex ass why she was on the screen

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
out of sight wsas dope movie can somebody explain the end with sam jackson did she link george with him so the can break out

don killed it was funny seeing isiah washington acting hood felt forced but that shyt had me in tears cuz he always acting so uppity reminded me of hollywood shuffle him acting like that

funny side store i watched this with my jumpoff she started sucking me during the begining of the movie i kept tryin to bus why while looking at george clooney ex ass why she was on the screen

Put a spoiler breh but im about to check it out.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched a movie called "the hole" with the kids it's like a pre-teen horror it was ok.

Watched the Seal Team 6 Hunt for Bin Laden and I'll give it 7/10. One of the better movies on Net Flix.